twenty-three

after we had a long chat with the jacks me and shawn headed outside to talk.

"i hope gilinsky got it through his head that you're mine." shawn grumbled.

"even if he didn't, i know that i am. he sure as hell isn't pulling anything without my consent." i replied.

"you're so good about calming me down about things." he said looking at me.

i nodded and waited for him to continue.

"i wanna take you on a date."

"what?" i said, shocked.

"like a real date. a real, non-jules planned, date. i like you leena, i should be able to take you on dates." he said grabbing my hands.

"shawn.. you have to tell your fans. you can't just post a picture of me, leave it there, and then have them spot us on a date. you have to tell them. they have to hear it from you."

"okay, then ill go on younow right now. tell them straight up." he responded quickly.

"okay."

"then will you go on a date with me?" he asked.

"then ill consider it." i joked.

"oh, you'll consider it, huh?" he teased back, "how about i consider telling jules i don't wanna do this anymore?"

"okay, yes ill go on a date with you mr. mendes."

"great! let me go get my computer!" he said running back inside.

he came back a couple minutes later and started setting it up.

"hey, im not gonna be in it okay? i don't want hate or anything." i told him.

"alright. but hey, if you get hate, you'd tell me right?" he asked.

"probably." lies. i already get hate, but its part of the deal right?

he took out his phone and started tweeting about the you now.

@shawnmendes: im getting on younow guys! ive got some news to tell you all!

"that sounds good." i said reading the tweet out loud.

shawn was about to start the younow when my phone rang.

"what the hell do you think you're doing? if shawn is getting on younow right now to confess his love for you or some dumb teenager stunt like that, i will make sure you're out of a job."

i sat speechless as i watched shawn start the younow, knowing he had heard exactly what she said.

***
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING
I HAD school ending and it was all crazy & final exams
Its Summer now tho so I'll be updating a lot more I love y'all
-jas