twenty-seven.

"leena!" i heard someone whisper and pull my blanket off me.

i turned and opened my eyes to look at the time. 7:32 am.

"what, jack? did you pick the lock?!" i groaned, as i through my pillow over my eyes.

"you made him sleep on the couch?! are you serious? and yes i did, had to get in some how." he said, sitting next to where my feet were.

"yeah, so what?" i grumbled back.

"you guys have been together, what a week? and are already fighting, this is great!" he responded, sarcasticly.

"not my fault. maybe, he should learn to not make assumptions! you're supposed to trust the people you date, not accuse them!" i snapped back.

"you at least have to talk to him! he has other shows! you guys are gonna have to leave soon. what are you gonna do then? stay with us until you deside he's had enough?" he argued.

i grumbled under my breath and stood up.

"fine. but, if he's an ass, im out of here." i said, walking out of the room.

i took a deep breath and walked down the stairs.

"jack told me to talk to you." i said, once i got down there.

"would you have if he didn't?" he asked, sitting up.

"sooner or later i would've. i would have probably chosen later, though." i said, still standing.

"im sorry. i don't know what else to say besides that. i shouldn't have assumed." he said, putting his head in his hands.

"you're right. you shouldn't have." i replied, i wasn't letting him off that easy.

"if i was you, i would probably be pissed too. would've wanted you to believe me." he sighed.

"you should have at least let me get a word in, before you just walked away."

"i know."

"god, shawn. this is already a hard situation. with jules at our necks all the time and fans watching our every move! for this to work we have to trust each other. we've known each other for like two weeks and all of this stuff has already happened." i let out, remembering what gilinsky had said. and he was right, we had fought over nothing. we weren't gonna work if this is how it was going to be.

"you're right. so what are we supposed to do? what are we supposed to do to make this work? because, god knows i want it to." he said, getting up and grabbing my hands.

"maybe..maybe we shouldn't date right now. we should work on it, make it work. we need to know what we want, before we date. be friends first." i replied, gripping his hands tighter.

"okay. if thats what you want to do, we can." he said.

"and then, jules gets what she wants. we'll go by her rules, listen to what she wants. at least until we know what we want." i looked up at him.

"we'll all get what we want, in the end." i continued, he nodded. 

i know, this wasn't what he wanted. i know, he was doing this for me. i know, we both wanted this to work. i know, we both needed this to work.

"im gonna, uhm, get something to eat. have johnson take me, okay?" he finally said.

"okay." i replied, knowing he needed his time.

"do you want anything?" he asked, as he let go of my hands.

"whatever you get." he nodded and walked out the door.

i sighed, this is gonna work.

we're gonna work.

****
hola babbbiessss
this was kinda hard to write but I'm happy with it
so I've mentioned before that I want to make a YouTube channel and I've asked this before but I kinda chickended out. but would you guys leave me questions to answer as a first video? that way you guys could get to know me and it would be less awkward for me. ID LOVE YOU FORRREVVEER ( I ALREADY DO BUT YA KNOW)
OKOK LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH