twenty-five.

today was shawns first show since we started the whole dating thing. which means this is also the first time we're gonna see jules since we went to canada.

"ugh! i don't know what to wear!" i yelled from mine and shawns room.

"whatever you wear will be fine, just put something on." shawn said coming into the room and leaning on the door frame.

"fine." i said and put on a plain black shirt and high wasted, jean, shorts.

"c'mon love, i have sound check in like thirty minutes." he said, coming up behind me.

"okay, okay. let's go." i said grabbing my bag and phone.

"bye jacks!" i yelled as i walked out the front door.

"bye leena!"

"have fun!" came johnson and gilinsky's replies. speaking of, he seems to be over the jealous thing, lately.

as the car pulled up to the venue, we could already tell we were gonna be swarmed with fans.

"oh god." i said under my breath as people started to follow the car.

"they're blocking the back entrance. we're late thanks to your outfit delema!" shawn said, annoyed.

the driver shut us up as he looked for a way to get around all the fans.

"okay, i just got a call. they're bringing out security to the front. you guys will run in and security will hold back the fans." he told us driving to the front.

we waited till we saw the security to run out.

shawn opened the door and ran out without telling me and i could tell he was pissed, for no reason.

i jumped out the car and followed his actions. i was so close to making it safely to the entrance when i felt a tug at the back of my head.

"you're the bitch right? that's dating our shawn." i heard as i turned around.

"yep that's me. apparently shawn likes female dogs since he asked me out. now if you would excuse me, i need to go to his soundcheck." i spat back, and turned around before i felt another tug ten times as harsh as the first one.

i turned and slapped the girls hand off of my head and turned and ran the last few feet into the building.

i sat down to calm myself and when i looked up i was faced with an angry shawn.

"did you just hit one of my fans?!" he asked, his voice louder than it should be.

"are you serious?! did you not see what she did to me?!" i said standing up.

"she didn't do shit to you!" he spat back.

great, he didn't see it.

"you know what? call one of the jacks to pick you up or something. i don't want to see you right now." he said and walked away before i could get a word in.

i grumbled under my breath and called gilinsky to pick me up, telling him i would explain when he got here.

i sat on the floor until he texted me that he was here. most of the fans had clearled out so there wasn't a reason for me to get security.

i ran out of the venue but slowed down when i heard a girl say my name.

"leena?" she asked. i nodded in reply and she came closer to me.

"i saw everything that happened earlier. i wanted to apologize for it. i also got it on video. i wanted to ask if you were okay with me posting it on twitter?" she said nervously.

"thank you for that. and actually, i would prefer that you posted it." i said smiling.

she grinned "can i have a picture with you before you go?" she asked. .

"of course! what's your twitter ill follow you, later."

we took a few pictures and she wrote her twitter name on my hand and i jumped into jacks car.

"you don't have to explain. we already read it all on twitter." he said as i put my seat belt on.

"it is? they work fast." i replied.

i took out my phone and started typing a message.

to shawn: you should check twitter before you continue making assumptions.

i pressed send and turned my phone off, not wanting to be bothered anymore.

i leaned my head back and listened to the story jack had started telling.

***
I think this is the longest chapter I've ever done
I actually really like it hahha
Love you alwaysssss
-jas