nine.

"wait," i said before he could get out the window. "can we bring your guitar?" i finished, embarrassed for asking.

"yeah, i didn't think of that." he said smiling and climbing back into the room. he grabbed it and turned back around.

he slipped through the window opening without any interruptions this time, and turned back to slip his hand through to help me out. i grabbed his hand and pulled myself through. i lost my footing when i finally stood up, i could feel my foot slip and i was ready to fall, im not gonna lie. before anything could happen i felt myself being pulled to shawn's chest. i gripped on to him like my life depended on it, and it kinda did.

"oh my god, thank you." i whispered into his chest, still holding on.

"are you okay? we can't have you getting injured on you're first day on the job." he said trying to lighten the mood as i finally stepped back, letting go of him.

"yeah, be prepared for more of that. its one of my many talents." i said jokingly. i looked around and saw exactly what shawn had been talking about. the view was great. the weather was perfect and the sky was perfectly blue. 

i sat down where i was and saw shawn sitting beside me.

"what do you want me to play?" he asked softly. "strings." i replied quickly, it was my favorite song of his.

he started strumming and i leaned back listening to him play. it was calming to say the least.

halfway through the song his phone started ringing. i sat up and looked at him answer. i couldn't hear who was on the other line but i saw him get steadily annoyed as the call went on.

"why? whatever, bye jules." he said as he hung up.

"what?" i asked him as he got up without looking at him. "get up, we have work to do." he said indifferently.

"we're back to that now?" i asked him. he didn't reply and crouched down to get through the window.

"what the hell, shawn?!" i said as i got into the room, myself. it was too late either way, he had already left the room. i sighed to myself and pulled my phone out. i wasn't going to waist my time looking for him when he was like this.

i opened my twitter up to see i had more than enough notifications. i looked through and saw that shawn had followed me and that was probably the main source of the notifications.

i guess jules told him to follow me without my input. i tweeted as i thought about shawn's multiple changes in attitude.

@leenawwhite: i guess you serenading me on your roof, under the clouds still means you dislike me.

i tweeted and layed back on the bed. i felt my phone buzz two minutes later with a tweet notification from shawn.

@shawnmendes: maybe, i don't like being told i have no choice in my feelings either way.

i sighed and set my phone on the night stand. might as well get some sleep while I have the chance, its gonna be a long day.

***
have a good rest of your weekend babies, ALSO I HAVE OVER 2K READS AND AJDNJSS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS I LOVE YOU
-jas