4 | Missing Kids

h

_____________________

×A Couple Weeks After Incident {} Recap×

It was a couple weeks after William got springlocked, I would usually visit him 2 times every week.

Over those weeks I finally got a car so I was able to drive to work.

Once I got into my car I began to drive to Fred Bears.

I park my car and walk inside, I grab a broom and began dusting off the place.

I heard the door open and looked there, I saw William he had crutches.

Henry notices William, "Will! Wh- Shouldn't you be home? Its not a good idead for you to be working right now- You can barely stand!!"

"Oh, Rubbish, Henry. I can work just fine- I need to move around, boss has been expecting me back anyways."

Henry and William were talking, Charlie looks over at him then smiles.

As William was walking around he bumps into Jerry.

"OI!! WATCH IT, YA LITTLE SHIT!!" He yells.

Jerry stand back up, "Mister purple guy?! You're back?!"

Cassidy drags Jerry and Gabriel and starts talking with them, they run down the hallway.

I walk up to William after hes done talking to Henry.

"Hey Will!"

"Oh eh, hi Y/n."

"How ya doing, you're ok right?"

"Mhm." He sighs. "Im gonna go now, cya." He says before walking down the hallway.

I go back to sweeping the floor.

×3 minutes later×

I hear William scream a girlish scream and giggle a bit, then I heard laughing.

I shrugged it off.

×2 hours later×

I wipe sweat off my forehead after doing the majority of my work, I sit down at a table

William and Phil walked out of a hallway, "We have to fine them quickly before Mr.Boseman or else he'll-"

*𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗞*

Mr.Boseman had w cigar in his hand, "HEEEEYY kids, your mom will be here in about 15 minutes to pick ya up, so I wanted to say goodbye before my next meeting!!"

None of the kids were there, Mr.Boseman looked around

"Aw, come on, you lot. Im not in the mood for hide n seek." He looked straight me at Phil and William.

"Have you guys seen the children..?"

"Uh well, the thing is that we..-"

"You what?"

"We cannot find them!"

". . ." There was a long silence.

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧"

"M-Mr.Boseman! We tried looking for th-"

"No, go find them, 𝗡𝗢𝗪."

He yells at William and Phil, they run and looks around the area.

Mr.Boseman sits down next to me and sighs.

I place my hand on his arm, "Im sure we will find them, dont work yourself up."

"Thanks Mx.L/n." He smiles and I smile back.

Henry comes out and Mr.Boseman explains what happened.

Henry comforts Mr.Boseman even more.

×12 mins later {} Birds eye pov×

"I, uh... Excuse me for a minute while I try to get a hold of Ivy..." Mr.Boseman says typing something into the phone. "Shit-"

Phil comes running to the pizzeria, "Mr.Boseman!! I-I spoke to-" he stops, "Uh-"

Henry walks up to Phil.

"Philip! What did Mr.Valentino say?"

"He hadn't seen them at all today... Im hoping Mrs.Boseman picked them up and we didn't notice..." Phil sighs, "If anything happened to them... oh god. I should have kept a better eye on them-"

"Dont be so hard on yourself, things were chaotic today. In sure they're fine.."

. . .

"Ivy... its me again. Could you call me back as soon as you get this?"

You sit next to William and sigh, "William do you think you know where they are?" You say to him, looking directly into his eyes.

"Nope. I told Philip I only saw the brats when I first got here. Ive been sleeping in the office all day." You sigh and out your hand on your palm. "They're probably fine. Boss is all worried over nothing."

𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗞

A women with blackish blue hair, and a black dress walks in.

"Sorry im late, there was some pretty bad traffic I had to take a detour.. Alright, you three, its time to get going-" She opens her eyes and doesnt see the kids, "Hey, what are you doing here? I told you I'd be picking them up tonight."

Ok so uhm this is the end of this chapter ill try to make the next one tmr depending on how I feel-

Words:767