7 | David Hansel Miller

dudjsjs hi

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

×2 years later 🥶 {} Y/ns Pov×!

I was casually sweeping the floor, Jeremy aka an employee was sitting down slurping on a slushie.

"Yknow Jeremy, you need to start working or else Mr.Guy is gonna fire you."

"Y/n, I already know that. But hes never gonna find out!"

All of a sudden Phil walks out of his office with a Blonde dude, his hair was obviously dyed but I kept it to myself.

"Hello guys, since we're kinda short on staff here you guys have a new employee. Hes also our new engineer/electrician so he'llbe working on the animatronics that type of stuff."

"Howdy, im David Hansel Miller! But please call me Dave Miller or shall I say just Dave!"

I cringe, something about him made me feel off.

"Hi! Im Y/n, L/n. You can call me Mx.L/n or just Y/n!" I smile at him shaking his hand.

"And im Jeremy Fitzgerald, but just call me Jeremy!" Jeremy shakes Daves hand, he gives him and awkward smile.

"Alright ill be in my office if you need anything." Phil walks out.

Now it was just me, Dave, and Jeremy. Joan was usually off so we didnt see much of her.

Whenever she comes though shes always so fun and easy to be around with.

I grab my mop again and Jeremy keeps slurping on his Slushy until Dave comes to me and puts his elbow on my shoulder.

He was about 5'5, "Wha'cha doin Y/n?"

"Im cleaning.."

"Mhmmm, ya need help?"

"No, im good Dav-"

"Non-sense, a attractive fella like you definitely need sum help!"

"No-"

He chuckles a bit before grabbing my broom, "Dave I told you not t-"

"Oh hush ya pretty lil' mouth there darlin', I know what im doin!" He begins to sweep the floor not even doing it correctly.

I groan and walk over to him, I put my hands on his and teach him how to use the broom.

"There." He had a slight blush on his face.

"Thank you darlin', I neva knew how to do this kinda stuff before, ya see back in texas-"

"Shut up."

"Ofcourse, anything for ya!"

I roll my eyes and sit down grabbing (fav flavor) slushie and slurping it down.

He continues to sweep as Jeremy walks over to us, "Hey, Mr.Guy wants me to show you around so come with me. Y/n you can come too if you want?"

"Sure I'll go to make sure nothing gets out of control."

I stand up, Dave and me follow Jeremy.

×Daves(WILLYS) Pov×

"Here's where the main band preforms! If they ever start wonking out, you'll just take them behind the stage right over there."

'Focking 'ell, why do they look like-'

"Over here is where Toy Foxy hangs out!" He leads me and Y/n to toy foxys area. "Shes my favorite, yknow. He has his own set of programming because she chills out with the kids all day. They're really cool to talk to!"