19 | Missing

BUBBLEGUM BLOWING BUBBLES THEN I CHEW CHEW SOME PINK TOES AND MY PINK JIMMY CHOO CHOOS ALL THE WAY IN LONDON THEY LOVE ME IN AUSTRALIA CROCODILE DUN DI 😋😋😋

Yes bitches no more happy time, SAD TIME 😹😹😹 don't cancel me in sorry I want to be more dramatic and stuff 😔😔

BTW.. I UH, I MADE DAVE TALLER THAN YOU AGAIN.. ITS JUST FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS DONT SUE ME IM SORRY I JUST WANTED TO MAKE HIM TALLER 😭😭😭

AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER

___________________

- Nobody's Pov / 1 week after Davey went missing 😝😜🤪 AND AT THE END OF THE DAY  -

You had you head down on the table taking a little nap since you were on break.

Jeremy notices this and comes over to you slurping his Meka Slushie.

"You ok?"

"Mhm, just tired."

"Sorry about uh, Dave going missing.."

"It isn't your fault, I just, um. Sorry, I can't talk right now."

"Its alright.." He sits next to me still slurping on his slushie. "Well um, do you maybe want to go out with Joan and I? We're going to like this uh, this skating rink! Do you want to come?"

You nod you head and Jeremy gives you a very wide smile. "Great! Want me to pick you up?"

"Sure." I sit up. Jeremy grabs my wrist and I wipe my face.

Joan was already waiting near Jeremy's truck and I go inside. I sit in the middle, Jeremy in the driver's seat, Joan on the left.

Joan smiles at me and hugs me before Jeremy starts driving.

- At the skating rink *laughs evily* 😹 -

You guys exit the truck, Jeremy grabs his keys before putting them in his pocket and we all walk inside.

We grab our tickets before giving it to the employees and entering the place.

I look around in awe of all the lights and the people laughing.

"Alright, let's get our skates and roll baby!!" Jeremy screams out loud, we put on the skates. Joan helps me up and holds my hand before we get into the rink.

Joan leads me and we skate around, Jeremy spinning around laughing infront of us.

"I didn't really think this was going to be fun, heh." You say quietly to yourself.

"I agree Y/n!" Joan says still holding your hand so you have support.

You smile at her, a tear rolls down your cheek. You were happy to have such amazing friends.

Once you guys were done skating you get some food, you get F/f. Joan gets some pizza and Jeremy gets a very large burger.

"God this is so good!"

"Mhm!!" Jeremy replies with food stuffed into his mouth, you and Joan begin to laugh.

Once you all finish eating you begin to walk out of the place and back to Jeremy's Truck.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the keys, starting the vehicle and heading back to the Pizzareia.

- at the pissa plancece 🤔🤔😍😍🥺🥺😣 / nobodys pov 😈😈 -

You all get out of the truck, Joan walks to her motorcycle and you walk to your car. You look at the car door window and see a letter.

You look around before grabbing it quickly and getting into your car locking every door.