16 | Stealing a.. dog?

Sorry it took so long to post this lol

__________

While I was on my break Dave stomps out of Phil's room and he had a large grin on his face.

"Yes Dave?"

"We are gonna go get somethin' come with us Y/n!"

Before I could protest he grabs my wrist before rushing to Phil's car and opening the door and shoving me inside. "HEY I DIDNT AGREE TO GOING WHEREVER WITH YOU GUYS??"

"HEY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GOING WITH Y/N?! PLUS WE HAVE CUSTOMERS OUT THE DOOR AND WE STILL HAVE 8 HOURS LEFT BEFORE WE CAN BACK UP!" Jeremy screams at Dave and Phil.

"Oh, er- we were just on our way to do some raw-cawn-ai-sawnce on our competition!"

"Y-Yeah, actually. Can you ring up Joan, and maybe not catch the place on fire?"

- 1 hour later -

I had my head on Dave's shoulder while he was smoking a cigarette.

Phil was driving until we all heard police cars, the car stopped infront of us.

"ARIZONA STATE POLICE, COULD YA STEP OUT THE CAR AND SHOW ME SOME I.D PLEASE?"

I roll down the window while Dave and Phil get out, "Philip, mind passin' me yer glasses?" He hands Dave the glasses.

"Howdy officer!" Dave takes out his I.D and shows the officer.

"Oh gee, you're Dave Miller! I sure am sorry for pulling you over, infact I should be thanking you!!"

"Not a problem ma'am-"

"Well, you got my brother out of that case around a month back, I really can't thank you enough! Well, I'll let you and your coworkers go! I'll get back to my lookout for any criminals!!"

They both begin to walk back to the car.

- a couple minutes later -

We park and then we get out the car, Dave signals us to follow him and we do so.

He leads us behind the resurant trying to get pass the workers.

They were hugging before looking straight at us.

The blonde man takes out a machete before holding it up, "Wh- Hey!! What the hell are you three doing back here?!"

"Ah! You uh- must me uh.. employees...?employee's...? Well, uh, I was pokin' around here with ma folks to try and find them, uh.. restrooms!"

"Oh! Shit, sorry- Uh, D, put the machete away. Right on in!"

We walk through the door Dave having an evil grin on his face.

"Good thing I got us out of that close one!" Dave says still grinning.

"Yeah, yeah- Anyways, we need to move quickly." Dave grabs my hand and leads us through the crowd.

"Mr.Miller, I- I really cannot see anything."

"Ditto. Just act natural."

He drags us inside a room and in that room there was a girl Wearing a green cap and a green jacket both with the cat mascot on it.

Dave puts whipped cream on her hand before tickling the inside of her nose.

"This is so stupid Dave, we should just leave."

"Nope!"

Dave heads to the supplies closet, "Say, werent those two fellas back on the alley a little.. off to you?"

"What are you talking about?"

He opens the door and on the floor there was a dog, my eyes widen and I look at Phil before he looks back at me.

"Wow.."

"Wow indeed mister manager! This is high class stuff!"

"Remember, we're only here to learn wh-"

The animatronic dog wakes up and stares at up, "Hrm?"

"Uhhh... Howdy?"

"....! WAHH!!!! DAWN, HEL-"

Dave hits the animatronic with a crowbar making it fall into Dave's hands.

"Okay, Philip, change of plans! RUN"

All three of us run out the room and race to the car.

"WE GOTTA HIGHFOOT IT OUTTA HERE!!"

Dave pushes the animatronic dog into the backseat making sure not to squish me.

"Hey there fellas! Heard a commotion earlier, didja see any criminals?"

"No ma'am, we did not! Anyway, we really have to get going so I-"

"𝗛𝗘𝗬!!!" Dave and Phil jump into the car and race down the highway.

- 1 hour later -

Once we park at Freddy's Jeremy comes racing out, "Well, look whis back after- WOAH, WHAT THE SHIT?!"

"Yeah, we know. Could you and Mx.L/n take it inside, please? Me and Mr.Miller just need a second."

Me and Jeremy grab the animatronic dog and go inside with it.

"What did you guys even do?"

"We kidnapped a animatronic dog because we got caught in the supplies all because of Dave."

"Wow I um, thats just weird."

"Tell me about it.."

It's currently 6AM I haven't slept the other day I stayed up till like 2PM 😭

WORDS:778