17 | Picnic

Alright so before this chapter starts I just wanna say that you and Dave have known eachother for over a year 😫 #yes

EDIT: THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND ITS CRINGE 😒😒

_____________

- Y/ns Pov -

I decided to take a break today to do some house work.

As a I was doing the dishes my sister sat lazily on the couch eating a bag of salt n vinegar chips.

The phone began to ring, "S/n, can you get that for me?"

"Sure I guess." She gets up wiping all the crumbs off her chest before grabbing the phone and answering it.

"Hello?"

. . .

"Yeah their cleaning right now."

. . .

"Oh ok, Y/n get your ass over here there's some dude wanting to talk to you."

"Ugh, ok." I place the sponge down on the counter and take off my gloves before speed walking to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey darlin'!"

"Oh, hey Dave."

"So I, um, I was thinkin' if we could, uh, hangout today?"

"Sure!" A smile form's across my face.

"Alright! Could ya pick me up in bout 40 minutes or so?"

"Alright, where are we heading?"

"Its this um, cute lil' picnic place! I already have tha stuff ready!!"

"Oh alright, see you in 40 minutes!"

"See ya!"

I hang up and I begin to feel my face heat up.

"Who was that?" S/n asks. "O.M.G ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE!?"

"WHAT NO?? HES JUST ANOTHER EMPLOYEE-"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING??"

"THERES... SHUT UP!"

She starts laughing like a hyena and I roll my eyes, I head upstairs and begin to get dressed.

- Daves(Peepaw 🥺) Pov -

I was walking back and forth, I was pretty nervous about the picnic(date) I asked Y/n to go to with me.

"Will I'm sure it's gonna be fine!"

"Vincent you- I JUST.. I DONT KNOW WHY I ASKED THEM!"

"Why are you so nervous tho? Didn't you ask Y/n to go to that daisy place thing?"

"Y-Yeah but, that's different!"

"Are you gonna ask them to be your significant other?" Scott asks, turning his head to me.

"I, um, y-yeah.."

It goes silent for a minute.

"WOT?!"

Vincent hugs me very tightly, I push him away.

"OI, HANDS OFF!!"

"I couldn't help it, my little bros in lovee!!!"

"Oh looks at the time, I have to go! Bye." I grab the stuff that I needed for the picnic, I see Y/ns car and race to it.

I put the stuff in the trunk before sitting next to them in the front.

"Hey Dave!"

"Hey-" I look at them then pause, I stare at their out fit. "Oh wow, you look amazing Y/n!"