6 | Bye Henry

Alr guys im feeling a bit better my moms gonna be buying me a big amount of robux tho bc she feels bad, btw she was screaming at me being like "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO YOUR FOOT??😭 anyways since its a little bit better, im making this chapter lol (I still cant walk tho 😔// I got crutches)

𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗜 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗧

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

×Birds eye povs again 🙄×

You wake up and immediately check the time, 8:16AM.

You put your bunny slippers on and go downstaird to make yourself some food.

While you put some bacon on the stove and you hear knocking on your door.

You lower the heat and head to the door, as you open it you see your sister.

"Heyy Y/n, I just got kicked out by mom.."

"Why did they kick you out?" You roll your eyes.

"Mom lowered my allowance so I threatened her!" She places her hand on her hip.

"Alright, ill let you stay here if you promise to change your attitude. I barely make any money so no allowance."

"EEEKKK THANK YOU BROTHER/SISTER!!!!!" She hugs and I let out a sigh.

"I need to get to work in a couple minutes, dont do anything that will make me kick you out." You walk back over to the stove and take the bacon off the pan.

You put it onto a plate and toss it over to S/n, "Im not hungry anyways, you can have it."

You walk back to your bedroom and begin to get dressed for work, you look at the clock, 9:10AM.

Once you finish, you grab your bag and coat, "Y/n, why cant you stay for a bitt??" S/n pleads while making puppy dog eyes.

"I cannot miss today, and I need money for the rent this week."

She rolls her eyes and you walk outside, get into your car, and head to the pizzeria.

You walk inside and immediately try to find Mr.Boseman, you couldn't find him.

You go over to Henry, "Hey Henry, have you seen Mr.Boseman?"

"No, he was at my house lastnight but left all of a sudden. I think hes taking a break?"

"Alright thabks for letting me know Henry."

"Anytime Mx.L/n"

You sit down and slouch in your chair, William walks over to you and sits down.

"Boss isnt here which is a suprise."

"William dont start this shit again-"

"Woteva" He looks away with his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Im just gonna get to work now, I dont know why this damn place is so dusty-" You grab a broom and begin to sweep up the place.

×A couple hours later {} Y/ns Pov×

I finish and grab some (fav drink), I drink almost half of it and sigh.

I plop down onto a chair, my legs felt wobbly.

I take another sip of (fav drink).

×A couple more hours later bc the Author is lazy and is being forced to stay in bed {} Williams Pov×

It was finally the end of the day, I had to speak to Henry about something.

Everybody leaves and it was just me and Henry, He walks up to me.

"William look, I cannot stay at this place any longer. Im sorry but in leaving.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAAN?!?! YOU CANT LEAVE!!!" I pause. "WHAT ABOUT OUR DREAM?! WHAT ABOUT CHARLIE?!"

"Will, I did alot of thinking last night..." Henry sighs, "While I do love making children smile. I think were going about it the wrong way. Our original Idea was a small, cozy family diner here in Hurricane.." . . . "Not whatever its becoming now." He looks directly at me. "And with the tragic history its going to carry with it.. I didnt want to ruin the business deal for you.. but I-I just cant do it. I need to leave the business and put all of this behind me."

"Boss once told me that he bought the restaurant from us so he could turn it into something to make his kids smile.. Now they're gone, and hes left it all to us."

"And?" I state.

"Thats exactly the point im trying to make! He wanted his loved ones happy!! Thats all he had, and he lost it. And so have I.. I just- I cant keep doing this.. Its because of Charlie that I learned I have to cherish the family I have left. After Emilie left, its just been me and Sammy."

". . . . ." I pause, "Fine, go on then." I state with a serious look.

"Ill tell CEO that im dropping from the project when I get home." Henry says.

"Alright."

"I...I dont want this to ruin out friendship, Will. I know we built this dream together. I'll still be here for you, just not here im sorry."

"Ofcourse, Henry." Henry begins to walk out and I look at him over my shoulder.

"I don't need you anyway."

OK GUYS.. SO NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE WITH ....

DUN
DUN
DUN

DAVE!!!! DAVE IS COMING NEXT CHAPTER 😈😈😈😈😈😈 AND MY FOOT IS A BIT BITTER BUT ITS STILL BLEEDING IT LOOKS HORRIBLE 😭😭

ANYWAYS IM EXCITED TO WRITE THE DAVE CHAPTER TMR(or today idk depends but I prob will-)

WORDS:884