28 | Kitty

KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT

ALSO FOR THE VACKSTORY OF THE BLACK CAT ITS BASICALLY MY CATS BACKSTORY EXECPT FOR THE MISSING EYE AND GETTING HIT BY KIDS MY CAT IS A BLACK CAT BTW SO BASICALLY NOBODY WANTED HIM BC HE THEY THIUGHT HE WAS BAD LUCK AND WAS THR ONYK CAT LEFT (he has a bald spot I'm not sure if it was natural or smth else)

The tops my cat btw

Inspired by dhmlover 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡😡😡🦶🏽

_____________________

- Nobody's Pov -

You were in the kitchen making some food while looking at some magazines until you came across a certain photo that interested you.

It was a little cat, beside it said "We are little cats who want to be adopted, cum to *location* shelter to buy us!!" You stared at the photo for a while.

You knew William wanted a cat but due to his allergies he couldn't have one, so you got an idea. Get some allergies medicine for him then get him a cat! The most perfect gift.

"William!" You call out.

"HUH?!"

"IM GOING OUT FOR A BIT!"

"OKAY, HAVE FUN."

You close the magazine before wrapping it up. You grab a sweater, then putting the magazine inside your pocket.

You grab your car keys, debit card, and some excess money just incase your broke ass doesn't have enough in your bank account

You drive to CVS getting allergy medicine, Cat food, some litter, a litter box, and some cat toys.

Once you pay for it all you put it in your trunk then getting into your car. You take out the magazine and drive to the shelter.

( At the shelterrrrr )

You park your car then walking inside. An employee walks up to you, "Hello sir/ma'am!"

"Hello, I'm here looking for a cat?"

"We only have one cat, do you want to see him?"

"Sure." He leads you to the cat room, you saw a black cat sleeping.

"Unfortunately nobody wants him, I can show you to the dogs if you want me to?"

"No need, may I see what he looks like?" You ask.

"Sure, but he doesn't look that.. pleasing."

"I'm sure I won't mind." She nods nervously before taking you to the cage where she takes out the key and open the door.

The baby cats head perks up before looking straight at you, it was missing an eye, the cats leg was also bandaged up. He had multple scars on his body.

You felt sympathy for the poor thing, but he looked so happy to see you. You smile softly before petting it.

The lady was a bit shocked, she clears up her throat. "Woukd you like to take him?"

"Ofcourse!" She smiles before putting the kitty into a pet thingy box or wtv

Dhe leads you to the front desk before handing you paper for you to sign.

Right before you finish you were interested on how the cat ended up like that. "Ma'am?"

"Hm?"

"How did he.. end up like that?"

"...Well, uhm, you know how Black Cats are seemed to be superstitious? Basically kids woukd torture the poor kitty and when we brought him here nobody wanted him because of how he looked.."

You frowned, you felt like you were about to tear up. You couldn't imagine how he must've felt.

Once you finish the paper, you pay before taking the cat and putting the box in your passenger seat.

You arrive home parking your car, getting out and opening the door.

William was sitting on the couch watching the Telly before putting all his attention onto you.

"Wot do you have there?" He raises a brow.

"A bag." You left the cat inside your car, don't worry put the AC on.

You take out the medicine, pouring it into a measuring cup and handing it to him. "Drink it please."

William scoffs before chugging it down, he smacks his lips. "Yum." He grins.

You walk back to your car, taking the cat out of the box and putting him behind your back.

You walk back inside your house smiling brightly. William was questioning what you got him.

"Alright..." You grin. "3... 2... 1!!" You show him the cat, he looked unamused.

"You wasted your MONEY, on a CAT?!" He yells.

"I thought you would like it.." You frown a bit.

"Y/n, MONEY IS BETTER THAN A FOKIN CAT!!! LOOK AT HOW DISGUSTING IT LOOKS!!!" He points at the cat.

"Do not yell at my kitty like that!!" You mumble while holding the cat in your arms like a little baby.

You decided to go to your room for a nap, placing the cat on your bed before taking off your dirty clothes, changing into new ones.

You let out a sigh before petting the kitty, "I thought hea woukd like you, guess I was wrong.." You whispered.

You let out a yawn, you look up at the ceiling before feeling the cat go onto you stomach. You let out a soft giggle before finally falling asleep.

( When you wake upppp )

You flutter your eyes open, you look at your stomach not seeing your cat anywhere.

You looked under your bed, in your closet, under the covers, under your pillows, basically your whole bedroom.

As you were walking to the living room you see William, you were about to ask him if he saw your cat but when you look at his lap you see him stroaking the cat, and hear him calling the cat pet names.

You put your hand on your hip, "I thought you didn't like him?" William jumps before looking at you.

"I-I, no! That's a bunch of bullocks!!!" His face got red. "..Fine I'll admit it, I like him..."

You smirk before sitting next to him, he rests his head on your shoulder as the cat sleeps on his lap.

"What do you want to name him Will?" You ask.

"I'll name him.. *cat name*!"

"Awe that's adorable!"

"Yeah.." He scratches the cats head.

"I love you Will." You kiss his cheek.

"I love you too."

OKAY SO THIS WAS RUSHED, YES YOU HEAR ME RUSHED SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED TO WYICKLY AND ITS RLLY CRINGE IM SO SORRY I WAS TRYING TO FINISH IT BEFORE I COULD GO TO THE BATHROOM HELP 😭😭😭

WORDS: 1080