29 | Is this the end?

Also uhh I'm going to delete the parts w the ??? character im sorry 😞‼️

ALSO UHM.. THIS TAKES PLACE AT THE HOSPITAL WHERE JEREMY WAS LAYING AND STUFF

Also inspired by dhmlover 😱

-

( Nobody's Pov )

You sat next to Joan as she cried into your shoulder, you felt multiple feelings at once.

You stared at Jeremy's limp body you only felt sympathy for him, you couldn't imagine the pain he went through. Or what Philip saw.

"I..I'm sorry Y/n-"

"Theres no need to be sorry Joan, why don't you go home for today?"

She nods, giving you one last hug before leaving the room.

You let out a sigh before feeling your eyes tear up, "Look at me, now in crying.." You whispered.

You got out of your chair, walking out the door then grabbing your keys.

You walk out the door, going to your car and driving home.

( inside the house 😟 )

You take out your keys opening your front door, it was dark in the house. You took off your shoes, wiping your eye since you were tired.

You cried way to much, you needed to sleep. Walking slowly to your bedroom you heard someone talking.

Opening the door you see William reading a book to *cats name*.

He pays his full attention to you, noticing your very visible puffy eyes. "Are you okay??" He asks, quickly getting off the bed walking to you.

"I-Im fine!"

"No you're not, what happened?" He said strictly.

"I-Its Jeremy.."

"What about him.."

"Hes.. He's in the hospital.." tears ran down your cheeks as you covered your face with your hands.

William wrapped his arms around you pulling you into a firm hug, you hugged him back.

"We should get you to bed." He says, "Okay?"

"Mhm.." You jump onto your bed, your cat at the edge. William takes the blanket tucking you in before tucking himself in.

You played with his hair, you stared out the window admiring the night sky.

Finally deciding to rest your eyes, you lay your chin on Williams head as he snored.

"I love you William, goodnight.." You whisper finally drifting off to sleep.

Yes, this is short I'm sorry if this didn't complete the book or maybe the ending you wanted. Since the team decided to end BC at vol 4 unless there are anymore updated I will say that this book is finished I'm so tired I'm trying to keep myself awake at this point which is also the reason why this is so short..

WORDS: 424