21 | LEAN

Also this is like, a chapter on how I feel and how I've felt these past weeks lol so kind of angst? Idk 😹

ALSO THIS MEANS YOU HAVENT BEEN TO WORK BC WILLIAM FORCED YOU TO STAY FOR THE PAST COUPLE DAYS AND YOU LIED TO PHIL...

So yes, THIS IS CRINGEEEEEEEEE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR A CHAOTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE TO YOU WILL BE SI AMAZING YOU WILL LIKE LOVE IT 🥰🥰🥰
________________

- Nobody's Pov -

You sat in bed, William laying on you staring outside, it was raining. You thought you yourself, 'God, what am I going to do now. S/n is going to be home in a couple days, I should probably as her to move in with her friend or something..'

"Darling, do you have Tea?"

"Mhm, it's up in the cabinet."

"Alroight!" William walks out the room, you follow him.

He goes to the kitchen and reaches out for the Tea.

Once he grabs the box he begins to make it.

You sit in a chair and slouch down. "Hey uhm, William?"

"Yes luv?"

"Why don't you want anybody knowing you're here? Can't you still pretend to be Dave or something?"

"I.. I don't know um, I jus really need a place to stay?" He smiles at you nervously.

"Oh, alright." You place your chin on the palm of your hand before letting out a long sigh.

You had nothing to do since you weren't at work, everything was weird this week. You didn't know how to feel nor did you feel like you wanted to talk to anybody execpt for William.

Some of your family members tried to reach out to you but you didn't answer. You felt weak, you HAD to go to work. You needed something or someone to cheer you up.

You didn't get any sleep lastnight, you stayed up while William slept soundly.

"Is something bothering you luv?"

"Oh uhm, I need to go to work tomorrow. It's uh, urgent."

"No I want you to stay."

"William I can't, I need to pay the bills-"

"Fine, but, I have something for you."

He takes out the black suitcase he brought in the day I let him stay at my place.

He takes out a jar with purple liquid in it.

"William, what is this?"

"So basically it's called remnant. It's something that makes you immortal. That's why my pupils are glowing white! I basically put it in through my veins and now I can uh.. live forever."

"And you're showing me this, because..?"

"I want to make you immortal like me, so we can live together forever! My brother got shot after I gave this to him, and he survived!! Thats how I know it can work."

"I.. I don't want to. I'm going to watch all my friends die and I don't want to watch that."

"My dear, please, don't you want us to live together? You don't want to break my heart do you..?" He says giving you and evil grin. He was manipulating you, you didn't know.

"I don't want to-"

"Pleeaasee, do you love me?"

"I do but-"

"Then take it."

"F-Fine.." William smiles brightly before grabbing a needle and filling it with the remnant.

"Alright darling, it's going to hurt for a little bit but I promise you will be alright after."

William searches for a vein on my arm, "Wait, what do you mean it will hur-" All of a sudden you feel like the needle peirce through your skin and William pushes his thumb down on the needle making the remnant go into your vein.

"AH SHIT-" William tries to calm you down but you start hyperventilating.

"Y/n I said it would hurt, please calm down-"

"HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN I FEEL LIKE I JUST GOT FUCKING SHOCKED BY LIGHTNG?!"

You look down at your arms to see your veins glowing purple.

Finally the pain goes away and you begin to calm down.

"See? It's done, all done." He says kissing your forehead.

"Wait are my pupils glowing?" He nods and you run to the closest mirror to actually see your pupils glowing.

"Holy shit, I look so cool."

He smiles at me. I hear the phone ring and pick it up.

"Hello??"

"Oh uh, hi Y/n! Are you doing alright? I know that you're sick."

You pause for a second, you lied to him. "I- Yeah I'm doing good now, I'll go to work tomorrow."

"Alright! Bye Y/n."

"Bye Phil."

You put down the phone, "Who was that?"

"It was Phil, he was asking if I was alright. I've been lying to him about being sick for the past couple days."

"Oh alright."

How do you end a chapter again? Idk I forgor.

Words: 809