Chap.31

Lau Pov

Something wet was dripping on my forehead.I opened my eyes to see 4 green eyes and 4 hazel ones.

I sat up and scooped the chunky babies onto my into my arms and sat the other 2 next to me.

"Hey wheres ya daddy??"

Ayden shrugged her shoulders."I dont know.We havent seen him all morning."

"Okae well go wash the twins.And ill see where your daddy is."

I handed her the babies and grabbed my phone.I unlocked it and saw the message symbol at the top maybe it was my Larbear.

I clicked on it and seen it was from an unknown number.I opened it and there was multiple videos.

I opened the first one and almost lost it.It was Larry.Sniffin crack.

I opened the second one and it looked like Larry but i wasnt sure.They were kickin some female in the face.

As soon as I opened I broke down.It was Larry fucking some broad.I didnt see their face because her face was in the pillow and his head was down.But i knew his tattoos from a mile away.

There was an address attached to it for a hotel and I put it into.my gps so it would save.

I ran into the bathroom and showered.I put my hair in a ponytail and put on some boy shorts and a strapless bra.

I put on my leather skirt and my pink top.I slipped on my socks and my Jordans.I put in my earrings and nose ring.

I put on some black lipstick.Shit if I gotta beat a bitch ass atleast let me look like a bad bitch while im doing it.

I told Des where I was going and to pack my stuff.

I hopped in my pink-green zebra lamborghini and sped off.

I walked into the into the hotel lobby and asked for the room number.Hmm good thing its on the main floor this bitch bouta get it.

I knocked on the door and waited.I heard someone come towards the door.I covered the peephole.

"Who is it??"

I stood there silent and waited for him to open the door.

The door opened revealing my soon to be ex husband.

"Hey babe!!"