Chap.8

Laurents Pov

If this bitch hop out of line again IM GONNA STAB HER EYES OUT!!!!!!! I swear I hate her.I love Amari but I hate Layla.And Larry oh im not done with him.He's gonna have to do something special to-OMG we're at Denny's I love him.I love him.I LOVE HIM!!!! I haven't been here in so long."Ughhh!! Why are we here? You know I hate Denny's."The bitch whined.I looked at Larry with a look saying im gonna kill her."Layla you know this is Laurents favorite place."Larry said backing me up.She rolled hers and looked at me irritated."So who gives a flying fuck about Laurent.He ain't shit.This is supposed to be about our family."I could tell he was annoyed."You know what Layla im sick of this.1.He is my family.So deal with it.2.We not even together so fall the fuck back.Now sit yo ass back and shut that shit up."Larry said furiously.That's my boo! He gone get him a reward tonight if you know what a mean ;)..We got out the car and went inside.We signed a couple autographs then got escorted to our private area you know the usual.For my main dish I ordered the Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pancakes with a strawberry lemonade.My favorite!!Layla stepped into the bathroom and came out two minutes later.She said she needed to fix her make up.Bitch I don't give a fuck about wat you did.I mean did I ask you???*cricket cricket*Uhm I think not.After we were all done we left a tip and paid the bill.We dropped Layla off because Amari was staying the week with us.On the way back to th house....

????-I know you and Laus secret.You just better hope it doesn't get out.

Who the hell??