Chapter 15

Lau's Pov

I woke up smiling, remembering the wonderful night I shared with my lover.I stretched and got up to walk into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and walked back into the room to get some clothes. I picked out a pair of black sweats,a white sleeve less Nirvana shirt,a pair of boxer briefs and some socks.

I walked back into the bathroom and sat the clothes on the sink top.I hopped in the shower and let the water pound against my chest.I scrubbed down my body then washed the soap off.I got out of the shower and dried myself off.I put my puffy fro into a pony puff and lotioned my body.I slipped into my clothes and checked to see if my bae was still asleep. He was,so I went downstairs and called Nyjah,Destiny, Larry's friend Nolen and his girlfriend Justice to see if they wanted to have breakfast with us.They all said Yes so I started to cook. I put my phone on the dock and I got busy.

Wow.That was fun.I got done cooking just as everyone arrived. I heard the door bell ring so I ran to the door to be face to face with little Amarie and the red weaved devil.

"Where's Larry?"she spoke with attitude. "Why Layla"I spat back and rolled my eyes."That's none of your business bitch now where is he?"again spat out.OK,that's it. I put Amarie on the couch and walked outside. I closed the door and just popped of."Listen here you dick suckin hoe.Any thing that has to do with my man is my MUTHAFUCKIN business. And leave him the hell alone. I go through his phone and I see the bullshit you send him.He doesn't want your thot ass because if he did he wouldn't have proposed to me."I flashed her my ring(pic on the side)She had a shocked look on her face while I had a smile plastered on mine."He asked you to marry him?"she chocked out."Yes so stay the hell away from him unless it has something to do with Amarie.I know your hid babies mother but you need to know your boundaries.I'm am going to be his husband and one day his baby daddyma so you need to stop.Do I make myself clear?? "I asked. "Yes Laurent. I understand my boundaries. Larry said that Amarie could stay with you guys cause I'm going to Italy for business and I don't know when I'll be back.So here's all of her stuff.If she needs anything else here is some money.Tell her mommy loves her and Ill call her on the plane."she handed me the bags and the money and left.Wow she actually listened.The others showed up and we went into the house to find Lar playing with Amarie. We all sat down and enjoyed the sausages,eggs,bacon, waffles,and grits.Today is gonna be good.

Layla

He is so gullible.He really thinks I give a shit about their engagement. Bitch you guessed it.........But you were very wrong.I will come back and when I do......I will get what's mine.