Chap.5

Larry's POV

"Now lets have some fun!!"I said with a smirk in my heavy french accent.He started shaking the the bed trying to get loose."Bad boy Lau.There's gonna be plenty of bed shaking tonight."I had to stop myself from dying of laughter when his eyes popped out like O.O.I grabbed a candle and lit it.I looked at Lau and I could see lust in his eyes but it was covered in fear."Don't you dare!"Lau shouted.I gave him a devious smirk and plainly said "Too late" and started to slowly drip the melted wax all over his body.At first he was screaming in pain.But after a couple minutes later it was moans of pure bliss.I stopped pouring and blew the fire out.I grabbed the cock ring off the table and slipped it on him.I got the biggest vibrator I had and turned it on the highest speed.I started at the base and began rubbing it all over his cock.The sound of his moans we're music to my ears.I started to get turned on when his moans got louder.I threw the vibrator and started to attack his lips with hard but not sloppy kisses.I could tell he was into it when his started bucking his hips forward causing our nude hard ons to rub against eachother.I pulled away and untied him.As soon as I did he flipped us over.He grabbed a condom and slipped it on me.Then grabbed the lube rubbed it on his hole and on my dick.He looked down at me with lust and love filled eyes."You ready for this?"He asked.I looked at him like he was crazy and he slammed down.It was like pure ecstasy.I've allways thought of how sex with him might feel but it was never this good.He kept bouncing until I flipped us over again so I was on top.I flicked his cock ring off and cum oozed out off his tip.I used some of the cum the lube his hole again and rammed inside without warning.He moaned loud and I groaned"Whats my name?"."Larrrrryyyyyy".I shook my head and said "Nope!" and rammed in 3 times the last one hitting his spot."DADDYYYYY!!!!!"Lau screamed in pleasure.I came inside off him and him all over the both of us.I fell to the side of him and panted loudly.I looked over at him and he was in a deep sleep.I got up and took a long shower.Put on boxers and shorts and climbed into bed.I clapped the lights off and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

________________________________________

I know this wasn't very good but I've had writers block.Like,comment,vote.

Questions

1)Do you guys like it?

2)Should I continue?

3)Should Lau get pregg now or later in the story?

4)Should someone try to ruin their relationship?

_Red_Head_Yellow_Bone_