Chapter 23

"We are gathered here today to join these two starcrossed lovers in holy matrimony in the eyes of God.We are in the place of two witnesses:God and family.They have prepared their own vows.Larry you first."

"Laurent, words can't describe how much I love you but I'm gonna try.You are my brother but I think of you as much more than that.You are my lover, my world,and soon to be my wife. You treat my child as if she's yours and I love you for that. Through out my life you've been there every step of the way.With everything I've been through you haven't left and that's why I can't wait to make you my wife and for us to have our child."

"Larry,your the one I hope to stay with.I don't want be with any one besides you.I want to grow and have a bundle of children with you.Mom always said never settle for less than your best and who's better for me than you.Your the best thing I have.I love Amarie to pieces and forget treating her like my own,she is mine.That little is my daughter point blank.Along this road if something tries to stop us,im gonna ride for you as long as you ride for me."

We finished our vows and I smiled at Larry.I meant every word I spoke and I won't regret anything down the line.If he bussing I'm bussing too.The pastor looked at us and smiled."I can clearly see these two are in love but if anyone has a reason why these should not join hands today in this church,speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I do!!"

I looked down to see that bitch with Mars in her arms,with a gun pointed at her head.........Oh shit.