Chap.26 part 1

Larry's Pov

After 2 weeks of Lau and the twins being in the hospital,it was finally time for them to come home.

I grabbed Lau a dress and sandles.And the twins a new onesie and booties.

I woke up Amarie and got her dressed in the same dress Lau had and put her and the bag in the car.

I locked the door and hopped in the car.

On the way to the hospital, I grabbed the 3 of us some McDonald's.

We opened the door to see Lau wide awake feeding Amani while Amina was asleep in the baby bed next to them.

I walked next to him and put the food on the bed while he put the other Amani in the other baby bed.

After we ate and Lau got dressed,we got the twins ready and filled out their release forms.

We straped the twins in their carseats and Amarie in her booster seats.

We went to the mall and grabbed some things for the twins and Amaries new rooms.

I walked the twins carriers into the living room and we to get Amarie. After I brought her in,I helped Lau in and upstairs.I wanted to show him what me,Destiny,Justice,Nolen and Ny'Jah did over the last 2 weeks.

First we went to Amaries room.I opened the door and her jaw dropped.Her walls were painted with the galaxy theme with her name in white cursive.She had a canopy bed with with the sheer curtain part purple and sparkly.It had 3 white pillows with her name on them in blue,purple,and pink.

Amarie ran to the bed and jumped on it. She loved it.

-----—-------------—------------—---
Update Later On