Chapter 25

The Last Chapter Y'all

7 months later

"Come on,come on.One more push sweetie!!"

"Ughhhh!!Larry I'm gonna fucking kill you.I'm gonna rip your dick off and tie it around your neck!!"

Wahh wahh wah

"Congrats Larry and Laurent.It's a girl.Wait wait I see another head coming "

"Oh shit!Larry I'm really gonna fuck you up."

"Babe,just breathe please."

Wahh wah wahhh

"Congratulations,its another little girl."

I smiled as the doctor put my babies on my stomach and cleaned them up.She clamped both of their umbilical cords and handed the scissors to Larry.He looked up at me and started to snip the cords.

The doctor approached me again and placed pink caps on their head and wrapped them up in pink blankets.

I caressed their soft little cheeks as they opened their eyes.They were hazel.

Larry sat on the bed and kissed my forehead.I smiled up at him.He looked at the babies and I swear I thought I seen a few tears.

"They are beautiful.Just like you."He murmured while rocking one of them.

The baby he was holding looked up at him and grabbed his finger while giggling and drooling.

"Hi little tiny baby.Im Larry and im your daddy.When you get older,me and your mommy are gonna teach you so much.We both love you and both of your sisters dearly.And your brother wherever he may be."

And that's when I lost it.I cried like a baby.I knew he was a great father and he love his children.

The doctor walked back in with a clipboard.

"Have you decided on any names yet?"

I looked at Larry and nodded my head as he took out the necklaces he had made after the twins were born.

I looked at the baby on my right which was the first born.

"She is Amina Amani Bourgeois."I said and spelled as Larry put the gold heart  necklace that had 'Amina' across it in cursive around her neck.

I looked to my left arm that held the younger twin,by 30 seconds,and smiled.

"She will be Amani Amina Bourgeois."I said as Larry put the necklace that had 'Armani' on it around her neck.

I didn't have to spell it this time because all she had to do was switch the names around.

(A/N thats how me and my twin names are.)

She nodded her head and walked out to get their birth certificates.

"Babe take a picture for me please?"

"Sure."He grabbed my phone and I posed with the babies still in my arms.

"Here you go baby."

I sat the babies in the cart next to the bed and retrieved the phone.I posted the picture on all of my social media accounts and within minutes,I had 100s of comments and likes.My phone started ringing off the hook with messages from celebrities congratulating us.

I heard a knock on the door and in walked my family,Beyonce,Jay,and Blue.My mother walked over and started to cry happy tears.

Everyone was having a good time and celebrating the grand occasion.

At first it didn't seem right but I finally got what I wanted and needed........my family!!!
______________________________
And that's a wrap....maybe.It's all up to you whether I continue or not.So comment and vote and tell me what you want.If you decide to have this story end,I love you guys and I want to thank you for being the great fans you are and supporting my first book.I love you guys.Peaceeeee