Chap.12

Lau's POV

I hopped back in my car ans drove to the mall.When I got there it was dark and empty.This some creepy type shit.

I walked in a lil farther and seen a rose petal trail leading to Champs.I walked in and a man lead me to a special room that had my name on the door.I opened the door and there was like 30 boxes of shoes for me.I looked at a box that was marked special and there was a customized pair of Jordans and another card.

Card

We dance,We play,and We Turn Up.The answer to this clue is the missing lyric.

I'm just sittin in the _______ just tryna get to you baby.

Shit.Ion know the answer.Maybe if I drive ill think harder.

*Gets in car and turns on radio*

*Studio by Schoolboy Q comes on*

Aww shit!Turn Up.Dis Ma Shit.

"What if it was you in this booth that I was blazin?And I'm just sittin in the STUDIO just tryna get to you baby"

That's it!!The studio.I'm so dumb.#ButThatsNoneOfYALLBusiness

At the studio

I unlocked the doors and heard Love Me Like You Do by Justin and Jaden playing walked in and some chocolate skinned girl with bold blue and purple hair dancing.She had this unique dance style like my old friend Destiny but I call her Dolla.

The girl turned around and it was Des.Woooo that girl got ass and a whole lot of it.She attacked me with hugs.

"Ok Lau,you have one more stop."She blindfolded me and put me in a car we drove for a little while then we got out and walked on what felt like sand.She sat me down at a table,took off the blindfold and disappeared.It was dark so there were candles and rose petals all over the beach.Lights flashed and K.Michelle and August Alsina started singing V.S.O.P.My beautiful boyfriend appeared and came up to me.He kissed me and whispered I love you in my ear and whispered it back.He was wearing the same exact out as me but his light purple.He looked me in my eyes and got down on one knee............

To Be Continued