Chap.32

Lau Pov

I pushed past Larry and sat on the bed."So are you gone tell me why you here??"

"I had came up here this morning cause Vedo needed me."

"Is that right??"

I looked at him and approached the bathroom door.Nobody.I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Either you can tell that bitch to come out or ill drag her ass from under the bed."

"Whatchu talkin bout??"

"Okae."

I went on the side of the bed and looked at him.So fucking stupid.

I slipped on my brass knuckles.This bitch finna get fucked up.I reached under the bed and wrapped my hand her hair.

I pulled her ass out and molly whopped her.I dragged her out the door and took her outside.

I kept punchin her and I seen blood on my hands.I let her go and started stomping into the concrete I felt someone pick me up and I stopped moving.

The person let me go and I seen it was Larry.I cocked my arm back and punched him square in the face making him fall back.

"I cant fucking believe you.I did everything for yo ass.I loved you and cared for you.What??Our vows didnt mean shit to you??Our family didnt mean shit to you??I raised your kid that wasnt even mine and still treated her like my own.I gave you 2 beautiful kids."

"Even though were married I didnt need you to take care of Ayden.I fucking loved you.I gave you everything and you threw it away for some rat bitch.Who is that bitch anyway?"

I walked over to her beaten body and looked at her face.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??You were cheating on me with Justice!!"