Chap.1

Laurent's Pov

The way he glided across the floor made me deeply in love.The way he touched every part on his body turned me on.I wanted him but my worries always get in the way.What if i tell him and he rejects me because im his brother?What if he starts to disown me and doesn't want to dance with me anymore?I would feel terrible if that happened...

Right now were at Juste Debout Finals in Japan.It was our turn to go and something came over me and I pushed Larry to dance.He stood there finguring out what he was gonna do next,so rubbed from the top of his head to his shoulders to give him some confidence.Out of nowhere we both started dancing a routine but it wasn't choreography.I just went with it .We went up to the opponents and made a motion as if we were taking their hat and and threw it on the ground.We danced our way back to our side and I made my way to the floor and Larry got over me and did our gun routine.When our turn was over,the other teams black guy(No rascism intended)pulled up his shirt and Larry just had to one up him by pulling up his and I just wanted to lick the caramel skin color off of him.Oh lord Jesus take me now.I got cut out of my thoughts when I heard LarBear screaming with exciment.Im guessing we won.

After we got into our dressing room I turned around to dap up Larry for the win but instead I ended up on the floor with my twin brother on top of me.I fell into a trance which caused me to stare into his beautiful eyes and slowly but surely I started to lean in until my lips met with his. 

Larry's Pov

When we got into our dressing room I started looking at the video of are performance and damnnnnn did Laurent look so sexiii!The things I would do to him.Ohh Id have him calling me Monsieur longue queue!!(Mr.long dick)As I was trapped in my thoughts i didnt notice that my shoes were untied and I ended up tripping over them.I looked at what  fell when I heard a groan.It was the sexy goddess I call my brother.I was nervous because I didnt know what to do next.I just layed there frozen until

he started moving his lips closer and closer to mine.I knew it was real when his lips finally rested on mine.I dont know why but I knew he could feel those undeniable sparks.I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he opened up with no problem.Our tonges started battling for dominance and of course I won.I really got into the moment and started rubbing his long length thru his pants.I heard him moan and I snapped out of it.I pulled back and we looked at each other with wide eyes.I huried to my feet but he stayed on the ground shocked."What the hell were we doing?"I semi-yelled.He looked at me with a surprised look because I never yell at him."Answer me!!!"I yelled again but stepping towards him."I-I dont know"he sobbed with tears streaming down his face.I softened my face when I saw tears.I felt so bad.I went and grabbed his hand so I could stand up.When he was on his feet I looked him deep in the eyes and said"Baby im so sorry.I didn't mean to yell at you,I just was shocked at what happened.Im deeply in love with you.More than a brother.I love you like a lover.I want you but the feelings I have for you are'nt right"I could tell he was about to cry again so I finished my sentence "but if me loving you the way I do is wrong then I really dont wanna be right."He started crying and started to speak."LarBear I love you so much and I want to be there for you when you need me.I want to be more than youre brother.I want to be youre lover."I blushed and got down on one knee."Laurent,will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes"he said and I stood up and gave him a deep passionate kiss.That is until we heard the door open.Ohhh Shit......

Who do you think opened the door?Will the twins get busted?If they have sex can we make it a threesome?(Looks at Larry and Laurent)

Les Twins:(Comes to me.One nibbling on my ear and whispers dirty things in my ear and the other sucking on my neck)

Ohh yeah imma sign-Ohh yess-off before something bad happens-Ohh right there daddy-Peace!!

_Red_Head_Yellow_Bone_