Chapter 19

3 months later

Laurent's Pov

I walked out of the doctors office and finally after months, I am finally healed and ready for action. And let me tell you I have been so fucking horny. I jumped in my fire red Lamborghini and went to the adult store.

I parked the car and jumped out. The bell rang signifying that someone entered and out popped the owner Sandino also my old friend. "Oh LaLa welcome back. What can I help you with??"I giggled at the name that he always calls me. "Welllll I need some rose petals, lubricant, lingerie, and some hand cuffs." "Hot night ahead I'm guessing. " he wiggled his eyebrows at me.We are just that close."Well I'm planning on it."I answered back. "Well let me ring your stuff up and the you can go."

I parked the car in the driveway and ran into the house.I hopped in the shower washed up, washed my hair,and hopped out.I blow dryed my long hair the flat ironed it.After I put into a ballerina bun with spirals,I lotioned up with Larry's favorite scent Vanilla Rum.I slipped on the white diamond encrusted lingerie I bought and went into the room.After I spread the rose petals over the white bed and over the white rugged floors, I lit the vanilla candles and added all the finishing touches. I heard the door clothes and Larry yell my name so I slipped on my white diamond encrusted Louis Vuitton heels and applied my red lipstick. I heard footsteps coming towards the room so I turned on some music and laid down on the bed.

My lover walked in and instantly his jaw dropped."Come here baby and get some of this lovin. "I purred to him and he instantly started to discard all of the clothes that covered him and tried to climb on top of me but I flipped us over and cuffed his hands to the head board."No no baby.I'm all healed up now let me take care of you."

I straddled him and started to suck and kiss on his body.I kissed down his body to his v line and looked up into his big brown eyes. I kissed the head of his dick then took it all in.I felt him tense up in my throat and he grunted bucking his hips forward so he was pretty much fucking my face.I gritted my teeth against his vein and he hissed.I did it a few more times then took him out of my mouth. I spit on his dick and started to jack him off.He came in my hand and I got up.I positioned myself over him.I slid down on him and it hurted like hell.I let the pain ease away and started to bounce on him.Ugh after it stopped hurting it felt amazing like a million times better than any other time. I looked at him and seen him struggling to get free so I uncuffed him and almost instantly he flipped us over.He positioned himself at my entrance and rammed into me.He went full speed no mercy. He put my legs on his shoulders so he could get more access. He kept going until he came and me right after.We rode out the orgasm and he collapsed on top of me.Well atleast he kept his promise...........