Chap 21

Larry's Pov

I paced back and forth,waiting and waiting to hear if the love of my life would be carrying our child. After a few minutes I heard sniffling and crying.I walked up to the door and pressed my ear onto it.He was definitely crying.Knock knock."Baby,are you ok in there??.Im coming in."I opened the door to find a crying but happy Lau.He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the floor with him.He just sat there smiling at me.Didn't say a thing but I knew why once he handed me the test.I looked down at the stick that showed a big blue positive sign signifying that he was having my child.I felt a tear run down my cheek and him wipe it away."You're pregnant??"I looked at him and he nodded.I grabbed  him and kissed him.It was just like the first time we kissed,sparks flew and right then I knew for sure that my other half was the only one for me.I broke away and he started to giggle with tears rolling down his face.I picked him up and carried him  downstairs.I called everyone.Mom,my siblings,Nyjah,Destiny,Nolen,Justice and even Bres snitching ass.I told them the news and they said that they were coming over.

I can't believe I'm finally getting what I wanted..........a family of my own.

Next chapter.What do you guys want?Wedding scene or family scene?