Chap.6

The next day....

Lau's POV
Its official!!!.........IM IN LOVE WITH THE DICK!!Damn I ain't know he could put it down like that had me walkin crippled this morning.Anyways I got outta bed and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.I let the water run for a minute since I was already bare naked.When the water was as warm as I wanted I hoped in and washed my body with my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works...Vanilla Bean Noel.Even though its for women I love it so much.After about 10 minute I turned off the shower and hopped out.I walked into the room with no towel.I mean what's the point.Its only me and Lar here and he's asleep.I walked to the closet and was gonna pick out my clothes until I heard "Zammnnn!That ass lookin tight."I jumped when I turned around to see my LarLar fully dressed."You fuckin scared me bae!!"I said as I threw a shoe at him.Annndddddd it landed at his feet.Note to self:Work on my throw."Really bae?"Larry said as he looked at me with a slanted eyebrow.I gave him that ghetto girl look and smacked my lips and rolled my eyes."Whatever.Just get out so I can get dressed."He looked at me and I could tell from our twin telepathy that he was thinkin why do I need to get out ive already seen you naked."Because I fuckin said so".He looked at me sideways and I said "I can read your mind dumbass!"He just rolled his eyes and walked out.I picked out my blue pants,a graphic tank,and some jordans.I got dressed and walked into the kitchen to see Larry staring me down.I looked at him with a what look."I have something to tell you and youre probably gonna be mad."he said slightly scared.I turned around and grabbed the knife off the counter.I pressed the sharp side against his neck."Are you cheating on me?'"Hell no but Layla and Amari are coming over!"(A/N-Layla is the babymomma and Amari is his daughter)I backed away with the knife waving at him."No no no NO!!I dont want that bitch in my funckin house!!!"Ughhh!!I was so damn angry.I wipped around and threw the knife at her picture that was hanging on the wall hitting her right between her eyes.I looked at Larry and whispered loud enough where he could hear "Bullseye!!!"