I

Title: VALENTINE'S DAY
Warning: None. (If you want to skip "cooking club with Pinkie" you can find this emojis in the story✨and read from there)

I walked to the cooking club, as always in a hurry because after the trigonometry class I always took care on letting Dash copy my works under the reproachful incriminating gaze of Twilight, who explains to me the strangest and most complex topics of said subject.

Of course as I walk into the room, there is Pinkie, who happily sits down to wait for me with her big smile at our usual table, adding a friendly and fun atmosphere to any occasion. I smiled and sat down next to her.

—I'm glad you agreed to take cooking classes with me! —Pinkie said, obviously with her characteristic supreme emotion.

—Of course I would come, who would say no to some classes with Pinkie professional cook Pie? I just hope I'm not being too clumsy today. —The girl with the bushy pink hair smiled.

—Of course not! I trust you'll do very well! Also, what's the worst thing Granny Smith would make us cook? —She replied.

Immediately, Granny Smith called the attention of the class, to give the indication for today's recipe.

—Very well, children, today we will learn to make Macarons! It is not a simple recipe, but I know you are up to the task. —Granny Smith affirmed with a smile.

Pinkie immediately turned to look at me.

—Uh oh… —She murmured as she gently bit her finger.

—Well, above all it matters that I learn to make something other than cereal, and bread with Nutella...

Hearing me, Pinkie started laughing.

—Execute this french dessert is a precise job that requires concentration and effort guys. That these meringue cookies turn out well and do not spread depends, in equal parts, on getting the proportions right and mastering the technique... —While our kitchen mentor gave directions, some student's tables were a mess, and others unlike them, amazing.

—Well, here we go! Pinkie expressed excitedly.

She brought out the ingredients and Granny Smith narrated the instructions while I tried not to stay behind, with the supervision of our cook and my friend, at least things weren't too bad, but it didn't take long for my lack of culinary talent to show.

—Someone kill me... —I murmured starting to cook faster. On the other hand, my partying friend was on her turf.

—Heat the oven to 150 Celsius degrees and bake the macarons for 10 minutes. Once they're done, don't forget to lower the temperature to 140 degrees and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes. —Granny Smith ordered.

I have to admit this part of using the oven was even more unusual for me, I burned my cookies and if it wasn't for Pinkie's help I'd have burned the second tray too.

What a mess, but everyone had their own chaos at their different tables.

—Well, this should be enough, we have to take them out... —Pinkie mentioned, who was now also aware for my desserts.

Seriously, what would I do if my partner wasn't her? Come to think of it, Applejack and Fluttershy take cooking classes too, but at a different time, if I remember correctly, after the break. I wonder how they are doing.

—Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool for 3 to 4 minutes and very carefully separate each one from the waxed paper. –Mrs. Smith mentioned, with her own macarons coming off perfectly.

—To be honest, I had no idea she knew how to cook other stuff than the usual cafeteria food and obviously apple pie or cider. —I whispered to Pinkie, somewhat self-conscious about the recipe and my terrible results now beginning to shine.