XIV

Title: FIVE STAGES OF JEALOUSY
Warning: None. (Finally here I have your request, after a long delay, sorry about that. We are both a case, me writing and editing at a tortoise's pace as your patience equals my speed lol, anyways I hope you like it! And again, sorry for the time this thing took.)

A weekend of relaxation, yes, that visit to the beach came with the promise of fun and a nice rest, except that none of your friends, much less your girlfriend, and not even you counted on the big surprise you all would get when you got to the beach. It seems that the trip had not only been your friends' good idea to hang out, but the girls from Crystal Prep were also there.

That included Lightning Dust. The girls shared worried glances as the jocks' eyes met.

But then she saw you, her face lit up mischievously and everyone knew that everything would end worse. Hypocritically, the girls from Crystal Prep approached you all in a supposedly friendly way.

Well, Rarity learned to get along with Sour Sweet, at least better than before. Too bad you couldn't say the same about Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust.

-Rainbow Dash, it's good to see the captain whose team we'll beat next game. -Lightning Dust put her hands resting on her hips as she provoked Dash with a sneer.

-Oh yeah? Well, dreaming is free. -Your girlfriend said with a grin. She puffed her chest out and crossed her arms, then raised her chin to turn her head haughtily, closing her eyes in the process, her long hair doing a slight smug movement.

-Ha, we'll see about that. -Then the blonde turned towards you. -Hey, cutie! -It was as if her entire personality changed abruptly. Creepy. Rainbow's grin waned.

You waved, an ominous feeling taking over your body. Even after this small interaction, the tension began to be noticeable.

Without knowing it, today Rainbow would go through the five stages of... jealousy? Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, well, at least for Rainbow this actually would be a performance of her stages of jealousy...

Anyways, as the minutes passed, the girls decided to ignore that uncomfortable encounter and just have a good time, find a good spot on the beach where the sand wasn't so hot, and put your things there, maybe swim a little and play volleyball.

You realized you had forgotten to put on sunscreen, though you were aware that you should apply it at least half an hour before going out into the sun, you still decided to apply it just in case, and wait a few minutes under the shade of Rarity's big pompous umbrella. As you took your sunscreen out of your bag, your girlfriend sat next to you.

Denial.

You applied the sunscreen to your arms and legs, soon you noticed you weren't able to apply it to the places your arms couldn't reach, Rainbow Dash was thinking of offering you her help, until...

-Hey, pretty, need some help with that? -Dust asked after she noticed you started applying sunscreen.

-There's no way she'd even consider that! -Rainbow started complaining.

The athlete's mind was still trying to refuse the presence of Dust here, pretending she didn't exist and that it was just the usual eight girls on the beach, but the blonde was so nosy that she was making it difficult for Rainbow to ignore her.

As a result, the jealous girl snatched the sunscreen from your hands and decided to apply it to you herself. Not that you mind.

You took your hair to give her access to your shoulders and back, Rainbow smiled. Her soft hands rubbed the sunscreen on your shoulders, and for her it was a pleasure to continue with your back.