VII

Title: THE FAVOR part 2/3
Warning: None.

I was lying calmly on the sofa, the TV playing my favorite song while I was reading any stupid book I could find in my phone, until we heard the doorbell.

—Hey Rainbows~! It's Zephyr here! —He greeted waiting for someone to open the door.

—Damn it. —I heard Rainbow mumble while she was moving towards the door dragging her feet. Once she opened it, Zeph appeared on the other side.

—Hey Rain...~! —Dash closed the door at his face, hitting his nose.

—Pff Haha. —I bit my tongue and limited myself to watch them from afar. Rainbow opened the door again.

—What are you waiting for? An invitation? come in now... before I change my mind. —She says, he comes in and Dash closes the door.

Since we made a deal, and we had previously established the conditions, all we had to do was wait for Zephyr's parents who were about to arrive. Rainbow scratched the back of her neck and tugged at the collar of the red and shiny dress she was wearing. I lent it to her, since she had nothing similar to wear... at least not clean.

—It's good to see you're looking gorgeous tonight to see my parents again, Rainbow. —Zephyr flirted with her. I punched his arm. —Ouch!

—Let's get this over with. —My wife said.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Fluttershy's Point Of View.

My father told me that he received some important news from zephyr, that news made mom and him so happy and proud... they are looking forward to visiting him... but something's off about this...

—So... what was Zephyr's job again? —I asked, afraid of the answer.

—Shareholder and sales manager at a great company near where he lives!

—Uh... Okay...

—Don't be so suspicious of your brother, we should be happy that he is finally on the right track. -Mom said with a gentle smile.

—You're right... —I felt gilty, I should be proud of my little brother.

—And he's engaged to the woman of his dreams! —Dad adds.

—What!? —I scream.

—Honey! —Mom complained.

This can't be good...

—Sorry, I couldn't hold the secret much longer! Zephyr would talk to us about this tonight.

Oh boy...

The moment dad's car stoped right in front of Dashie and [____]'s house, I knew what was wrong with this.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Normal Point Of View.

Zephyr's parents rang the doorbell. We approached the window only to find two really excited Mr. and Mrs. Shy, and a terrified Fluttershy.

—They didn't tell me Fluttershy was coming too! —Zeph seemed worried.

—Well done genius, good luck trying to fool your sister. —Rainbow mocked.

I opened the door and welcomed the couple, then the pink haired girl.

—So, Zephyr Breeze, what are you doing here? —Fluttershy raised her eyebrow.