II

Title: MAKEUP
Warning: None.

—Don't overdo it, Rarity. —I said.

—Don't worry about that, oh, you'll look fabulous darling!

Rarity continued the make up, with a radiant look and a lot of excitement. I was not used to wear makeup... maybe a little rimel or light lipstick from time to time, but it was not usual, so to Rarity the idea of doing my makeup was a "novelty" citing her words.
Suddenly I heard the door open and a really familiar voice was present.

—Hey Rarity, do you already...? —She stopped short when she saw me and began to laugh out loud.

Out of curiosity I reached for the nearest mirror and realized that my face was buried under the makeup.

—Rarity! This is opposite to not overdoing it! —I complained. That made the multicolored haired girl laugh even more.
I wiped a tissue around my face to remove my makeup.

—No, I still don't have the new sports uniforms, Rainbow Dash, and [_____] darling, you look divine. -Rariy excused herself after attending Rainbow, and Dash let out another laugh.

I raised an eyebrow smiling and took a red lipstick that Rarity was holding. Taking advantage of every second that Rainbow was distracted holding her stomach and squeezing her eyelids shut at her laughter, I took her chin with my index finger, which caught her attention. Before she moved away when she understand my mischievous plan, I took her hips to prevent her from escaping, which, understanding my intention, she tried to do, and although she gave me a slight tug, by holding her firmly I prevented her from escaping.

—Well, while you solve this, I'll go finish the sports uniforms. —Rarity said but neither of us seemed to listen.

—Stay still Dashie, this red lipstick will look divine on you!

—Not even if you payed me! That would make me look... uh... twenty percent less cool!

Finally and with all her complaints, I managed to fill her face with blush and her lips with red. Now it was me who laughed at the end, and even more because I had already removed my makeup.

—I'm not sure if you're blushing or it's just the makeup. —I told her between laughs.

—I-It's the makeup… —She folded her arms and looked away.

—Let's see... —I said removing the powder from her cheeks with my thumbs, and although I removed a light pink layer, the red that illuminated her cheeks was still there. —You're blushing! —I exclaimed soften.

—O-of course not! —She covered her cheeks and I laughed.

—I'm sure you are... —I said, messing with her while I separated from her to laugh a little.

—Ahg, no fair, now you need makeup too! —Hearing her I turned to meet her eyes, but I found her lips on mine, I guess she was going to clean the lipstick on my cheek to put the makeup on it, but it didn't come out as she expected.

Stunned, I didn't know whether to let this be or push myself away, and from how tense Rainbow Dash was I guessed she was in the same situation, but neither of us moved away.

A few seconds later, as my heart raced and my chest filled with mixed emotions, Rainbow Dash closed her eyes out of nowhere and began to gently move her lips against mine. As incredible as it seems, I was kissing Dash.
She ran her hand over my cheek and I lifted my arms around her neck.

It was a sweet kiss, which didn't last very long, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. As we slowly parted, I became nervous. I couldn't get her expression, and her pretty face was inches from mine. She still hadn't removed the hand she placed on my cheek and her other hand rested on my hip.

Just when Rainbow Dash was going to speak with a worried face, Rarity appeared.

—Here are the...uniforms... —She stared at us with a pile of clothes in her arms. —Eh... Am I interrupting something?

Immediately we both separated and I tried to hide my nerves.

—N-no, not at all.