XII

Title: RAINBOW FACTORY
Warning: Mature content; high-sounding language, violence, sexual descriptions. This one shot is back in Equestria, but everyone is human, with horns, wings or merely human as a equivalent of earth ponies. (I wasn't quite sure how to write this, I'm still new with NSFW stuff, but I think it turned out well, I hope you like your request, and I hope you don't mind that I turned them all human.)

Another day at the facility and they hadn't sacrificed me yet, I was still locked up watching people come and go, being kidnapped, tortured, and finally killed in that starving machine. After analyzing it, I discovered that thing not only snatched their magic off people, which made me think of Tirek, but also sipped their blood.

For a successor to the royal crown in Equestria, belonging to the Scarlet kingdom, being locked up and oppressed was one of the most humiliating punishments possible, and therefore, I had planned to escape.
I hid among all the boxes and rubbish that surrounded the hideously dark cell and that lack of lighting allowed me not to be seen. The guards went down to check every five hours and the moment they realized one girl was missing, they went into crisis.

They tortured these prisoners for a while in spite of me, who did not know where I was, or simply did not give me away. Then the guards moved away from them to argue in front of the elevator.

-Dolt! How come she got away? The boss will be hysterical! She'll sacrifice our butts!

-I already know! We must look for her! She's an alicorn, and not just any, Dash's favorite fucking prisoner, we know she's chaotic so watch out for any trick!

-You have to activate the alarm. No dependent or worker can leave here until we find her.

-Stupid frivolous princess, making such a huge problem...

Once they turned around, I used my magic to make them writhe and fall in pain, and I went ahead of them to get to the elevator so I can get going. I left the top floor, where the dungeons were, and went up to the first, the action area of that infernal device.

It wasn't easy, but I managed to jump over them and get there faster with the help of my wings.

-There is! Get her! -They both ran to the elevator doors, which closed just in time.

Coming out of the elevator I hid in a hallway and managed to knock out one of the workers, a pegasus type woman, who seemed to have a uniform in my size. I took off my clothes and changed them into that black and carmine red uniform, praying to Celestia that red isn't blood, and I put on the mask, trying to hide my horn and only leaving my wings visible. If someone noticed an alicorn worker out of the blue, it would be suspicious, or rather, obvious.

The hideous leather suit was full body, so it had a zipper from the abdomen to the chest, which I quickly slid and started to remove the suit, but, it seems the woman was not wearing a bra under the suit.

-You've got to be kidding me! -I complained and took mine off to put it on her. I wasn't going to leave her there topless.

The good news is that the worker did wear panties. When I put on the suit, I realized in the chest area, there was a part that worked as a bra included in it, which explained the previous uh... mishap.

After struggling a bit with the zipper, I hid the woman and left as if nothing had happened, only to see those two guards from before, who had already managed to get to the first floor.

The alarms began to sound. Great...

I know this escape could fail, but as an alicorn woman I should at least have a chance.

When I turned, the machine was just swallowing someone's life, so I watched in horror at my possible destination in case something went wrong. As it finished disemboweling the boy, a breeze blew up from the machine and leaved the boy, dropping the lifeless grayish body.