Chapter Seven~

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎.
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. -𝙶𝚘𝚍.

Hallie's POV~

He puts his arms around me as if I was dying, holding onto me for dear life. Ashton held on to me while I started crying into his chest. With his grip getting tighter and tighter. I looked up at him. He looked down at me with his Dark Brown eyes.

"Can I ask you something Ashton?" I questioned. He just nodded.

"Why did you kiss me earlier? Why do care about what I'm doing to myself?" I finished. He was just staring at me. Like I had just murdered someone.

"Well Angel. Ever since I ran into you in the halls, I've had this attraction towards you. I want to get to know you, because Hals. In my mind, you're the most gorgeous, and most perfect person I've ever met. In my fucked up mind. I Want You. I want to be with you. I like you Hallie. I like you a lot. If you would. Would you do me the honour of going on a date with me?" Once he stopped talking I was crying more than before. I just looked up and nodded. Ashtom liked me for me.

Then it came to me. He said I'm not going to my house. He said I was staying with him. WITH HIM. It was actually nice to have someone who cares for you. Well multiple at that. The next thing I did was shocking.

I cupped his face and kissed him. I don't know why. I just did it. He took a second to kiss back. Probably from the shock. When we pulled away.

"My sister was born a mute." I told him. I trusted him with it.

"When she was born, my mom found out there was something wrong with her vocal cords. To where she wasn't able to speak. We never really knew if she'd ever be able to speak. She was bullied and it killed me inside. My brother was heart broken because of it. He got into fights with the boys, while I yelled at everyone for it. I was only a year older, my baby sister was my BEST friend. Two weeks before she died; she was blessed to finally be able to talk. We talked about everything up until she died. I miss her. With all my being." I finished. I looked up again and just stared at him. I realized. I may be falling for Ashtom already.....

After awhile we fell asleep.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sorry for the short chapter.
I wanted to end it at this. You know.

For suspense.

Anyways see you in the next chapter. 💜💜💜

Instagram- Emily_Ray_Hail