Chapter Fifthteen~

Trigger Warning(s)- Sexual Content.

Ashton's POV~

I woke up early this December morning, I decided to make Hallie some breakfast. She said she liked waffles, wait was it pancakes? Dammit Ash you fucking idiot, why can't you remember the simplest things. Damn, I'm surprised that I remember my phone's password. Maybe I should make both. I mean, Alec is coming back later, he likes pancakes. I'll make both and she can choose what she likes.

I was going to make some bacon and eggs with it. Wait, Did she like bacon or eggs? Hallie has been living with us for a month now and it's crazy how I can't remember what she likes to eat. Well it is true my mom has been making breakfast every morning. Today was the first day of winter break; and I wanted to make it special for Hallie, She flipped my world upside down, she's become one of the most important people in my life; and I love that. I'm so happy that she has become a part of my life. 

"What's all this Ashton?" I heard a voice behind me, and what I saw was my gorgeous girl, in my t-shirt. God was I such a lucky, lucky man.

"Well, Angel; I decided to make you some breakfast." I explained to her. God remembering her from last night, her dress hugged all the right places; and boy did I love it on her.

"Are you okay Ash?" Her soft voice spoke up, she called me by my nickname for the first time. I was falling for her fast, who am I kidding I've already fallen.

"I'm okay, just thinking. About you." The last line came off my tongue so fuckboy like.

"And what were you thinking about me?" God was she sounding sexy right now. I can feel myself getting tight in my pants. Hallie noticed.

"You look like you have a little problem right now Ash." She looks at me then smirks. What was this girl thinking.

"Do you need any help with it Ash?" She asked. Hallie and I had some foreplay in the last month, and let me tell you she's becoming more sexually confident. I love that she is. If you are wondering. Hallie is still a virgin, and I'm okay with that. She did learn how to suck dick, she wanted to pleasure me. Before I knew it she was down on her knees.

"Hals, we're in the kitchen. My mom is here." I explained; but that didn't stop her at all. Luckily the island covered my lower part so no one could see what was going on. 

She untied my drawstring to my sweatpants. She pulled my sweatpants down including my boxers. She grabbed my now hard dick and put her mouth on the tip of it. Hallie then put my whole cock in her mouth. I had to make sure the house didn't burn down while cooking the pancakes. Hallie's head was bobbing up and down on my dick.

"Fuck Hals" I was a mess. She was really good at this. She kept on doing her thing; while I was a moaning mess. I was going to get her back at this. Since she was okay with foreplay.

"Fuck, Hallie; god I'm going to cum." I moaned. She went faster and faster until I came undone.

"I guess you already had breakfast. No need for Waffles or Pancakes."  I joked. She let out a little giggle. We heard the front door open. It was Alec.

"I'M BACK BITCHES." His voice yelled through the entry way.

"Damn Ashton, you look like fucking shit." He commented. I was about to have a lot of shit handed to me. This was going to be a crazy winter break...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Instagram- Emily_Ray_Hail