Chapter Twelve~

Hallie's POV~

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?
Does it make you sense it or not?
After yesterday and last night. I could feel Ashton just staring at me. Like a hawk.

I opened my eyes for the first time today. To see Ashton looking straight at me, he caressed my cheek, while I start making the outline of his abs. God why'd he have to have a god like body. I look back up at him to see him leaning in. Not to kiss me, But to hug me. It felt good to hug someone. Always has and probably always will. I've said it over, and over, and over again that he makes me feel safe. He is my home. You may be thinking, "Hallie, why do you keep on saying that?". Well. It's simple; I've been through some shit. This is the first time I have felt, wanted and loved.

"What are you thinking about?" Ashton asks me. I look up at him to see those gorgeous brown eyes.

"Just thinking about my life, and how it's changed a lot in the past couple of weeks." I told him. I realized that I didn't know how I got to his bed last night. He must of carried me to bed. I started to blush thinking about it.

"Awwwwww, you're blushing." He noticed. Fuck. Getting up off of the bed, going into the bathroom and trying to lock the door. Ashton got into the bathroom before I could lock it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. Brought me to his bed, he put me down and started tickling me. My laughter filled the room. He started to smile right after.

"Stop, god stop, I'm dying." I pleaded. He looked at me, then kept on tickling me. I started laughing again. Then he just stopped. He started looking into my eyes. Like in the movies, and just like in the movies. He kissed me. It got so intense that he was on top of me. A warm feeling started to bubble up inside of me. It felt so different that I went from a girl with nothing romanic in her life, To kissing the baddest boy at our school. What happens in things go further than just kissing?

I was brought back to reality when I realized, He was only in sweatpants. The problem was I didn't want to stop kissing him. So I didn't, I kept on kissing, well now it's more making out than kissing. I wanted- No I needed more after a minute of making out. Ashton stopped kissing me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked. He smirked; knowing that I was enjoying every second of it.

"I- I don't think I would be able to stop myself if I kept going." Ashton explained. I just smiled. I was more than ready to keep going with what I was going to initiate.

"What if I don't want you to stop." I told him. He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Should I add a sex scene?

If so, who's POV should it be in? Or Should it be in 3rd person?

Instagram- Emily_Ray_Hail