Chapter Sixteen~

Hallie's POV~

Months later...

Today is our graduation day, It's been a long year for me, and all of my friends, including my boyfriend Ashton. How about I tell you about my crazy year. Let's start where we left off.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

December 25th-

I woke up laying in Ashton's arms; and of course he was awake. When I was shopping for his Christmas Present I had to really think of something he would've wanted. It was definitely a difficult task, but I think I have the best gift.

"Good Morning Angel." His husky voice came through. I realized we should probably go downstairs.

"Ash, we should probably go downstairs." I told him. After I said that he picked me up bridal style and held me downstairs.

When we got downstairs everyone, as in Ashton's mom, Alec and Carmen were here. We sat by the Christmas tree and opened our presents. There were so many under the tree I wish I could tell you all that we got. Ashton had bought me a new phone. It was now time for his present. His eyes lit up when he saw it. He had been wanting it for a while.

"Hals, you got me the bracelet I wanted." He told me. I had bought him a bracelet with his little sisters name on it.

The rest of the night we hung out. Let's just say it was a magical night for me and Ashton.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

February 14th-

I woke up, got out of Ash's bed. I made him breakfast.

I set the chocolate chip pancakes on the table, Alec and Martha were out for the night. It was just Ash and I.

I felt arms wrapping around my waist and a kiss on my neck.

"Good Morning my love." I heard Ash behind me. I immediately relaxed into his hold.

"I see you made breakfast this morning my dearest Valentine." He said. His natural smell, I've gotten addicted to, it's like my very own drug.

"You're so cringy this morning." I tell him, sure I'm crazy about Ash, but the cringe is to much.

"What do you mean Angel." He asked, he looked at me with his puppy eyes. Those puppy eyes are worse than Alec's with Carmen.

"You calling 'my dearest Valentine.' There isn't a point to you saying that." I explained. He just laughed.

"What, you are my Valentine. You said yes." He replied.

"You're right I did." I said, he then leaned down and kissed me. It wasn't heated but it was sweet.

We ate breakfast and did all the romantic things couples do on Valentine's Day.

By the end of the day he had made me feel at home. We had a romantic picnic. I know cliche but it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. When we got back to his house we went up to his bedroom which had flower petals all over his now white sheets. He took my hand and lead me to the bed and we made love just like Christmas.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

April 9th-

Everyone was getting ready for it was a tradition for Ashton's family to go to church for Easter.