CHARACTER SKETCH 🖤

Main lead-Aatreya singh Rathore. One of the richest man in the europe , he is a
complex and enigmatic person , embodying traits of wealth, power, and heritage. His reputation as a silent, feared figure adds depth to his persona, reflecting a mysterious aura, as the CEO of Rathore Empire and a politician, he wields considerable influence in both business and politics. His resemblance to his great grandfather, Samrat Singh Rathore, further underscores his formidable presence.
Age-30

Aahan Malhotra-bff of aatreya.. Knows aatreya from childhood respect him a lot only have father and grandmother as family he is like a son in rathore family.. He is CEO of malhotra construction and also partner with rathore empire.
Age-31

Ambar singh rathore-Grand father of aatreya.. One of the top ruler in rajsthaan at his time.. Very arrogant but good from heart love his family a lot his grandson is his pride.

Nitalini ambar sing rathore-wife of amber singh. A well mannered lady. . Kind hearted but also known as per her angry nature.loves her elder grandson very much.. For her he is his life..

Akash singh Rathore-father of aatreya.. He is a good man not only for his family for others.. He is kind but he is also known as his arrogant nature.. Loves his one and only son a lot.. He is a family man but there is no connection between him & his son .

Nirmala akash singh rathore-wife of akash singh.. Very elegant lady, beautiful know for her kind nature.. Loves her son a lot.. A idol DIL in rathore family..

Naresh singh rathore-middle brother of akash singh.. He is a good man but very possesive about his family love his family a lot . He have only 2 sons..

Lata naresh singh rathore-wife of naresh singh.. Good woman only for her family .. She handles NGOs of rathore. Love her nephew aatreya more than her own sons... Respect herSIL a lot... She is bitch for others.. And a idol DIL in rathore family.

Anand singh rathore-youngrr brother of akash singh and naresh singh.. He help his nephew in business great man from heart , have only one girl child.. Loves his nephew a lot..

Amrita anand singh rathore-wife of anand.. A sincere and kind hearted lady for good people for others she is like a bitch.. She is real little sister of lata.. She also respect her elder SIL nirmala a lot.. Idol DIL of rathore family .. She is a house wife, sometimes she is vamp.

Ambika singh rathore-daughter of anand and amrita.. She is mischievous.. Heart of family only girl child in 3 brothers.. She is funny kind hearted fear her elder brother a lot but also love him more than anything and respect him.. Write now studying in rathore autonomous college.. First year student.. She is a ❤Lovely lady.
Age-20

Nakul singh rathore and vedant singh rathore-they are unidentical twins of naresh and lata.. Nakul is 5 min elder than vedant . They both are act funny only in front family otherwise they are very serious.. Arrogant.. Working in rathore family business.. Respect and fear a lot there elder brother..
Age-25