21_-___

Vote
Comment
Follow
Please
🙏🙏

"Nothing is darker than blood
But his obsession for her
Is more than blood..
More than dark
In obsession people die or kill
But in his obsession she will die
With his every blood "

AUTHOR POV---

The day had arrived for the mehandi ceremony, a prelude to the union of Aatreya and Irisha. Both families had decided to combine the mehandi, haldi, and marriage festivities, forgoing the traditional sangeet due to Aatreya's demanding work schedule. His presence at the mehandi function was met with a firm refusal when his grandfather extended an invitation, as Aatreya considered such rituals pointless, yearning solely for the marriage itself. However, as the elder son of the prestigious Rathore family, the decision to uphold every ceremony, barring the sangeet, was upheld.

Irisha's radiant beauty shone through her henna-colored dress, her snow-white skin aglow with happiness and light. The atmosphere resonated with laughter, song, and dance as loved ones from both families gathered, indulging in the celebratory spirit. Intricate henna designs adorned Irisha's hands, meticulously applied by skilled artists, while the womenfolk of the Rathore family and Irisha's cousins surrounded her, their own hands being decorated with the intricate patterns.

Irisha's cheeks flushed a deep crimson as her cousins playfully teased her, their banter filling the air with mirth. The younger sons and daughters of the Rathore clan joined in the revelry, dancing and bantering with their soon-to-be sister-in-law and her cousins, fostering a warm camaraderie.

Although genuinely happy, Irisha felt an emptiness within, longing for Aatreya's presence. She knew that even if he had attended, he would have likely remained silent, observing from afar or perhaps engaging in business matters on his phone. Yet, his mere presence would have brought her a sense of assurance - a affirmation that he was hers, her love, the manifestation of her prayers to the Lord, her soulmate with whom she would share every aspect of her life, from sadness to joy, heart, soul, and body.

As the mehandi ceremony unfolded, Irisha's thoughts drifted to the following day, when she would take another step towards Aatreya, their MEHANDI ceremony marking yet another milestone in their journey together.

mehandi festivities drew to a close, leaving behind trails of laughter, joy, and jubilant smiles, Irisha found herself grappling with an overwhelming sense of emptiness. Despite the merriment that had enveloped her, she had deeply missed Aatreya's presence throughout the celebrations. A longing to lay eyes upon him consumed her very being during these days leading up to their union.

Although the emotions and experiences she was navigating were entirely new, the knowledge that after the dawn of the following day, she would forever be his brought an inexplicable peace to her soul. Irisha could scarcely fathom the depth of her need for Aatreya, as if her ability to breathe depended solely on his existence.

Hope blossomed within her that in the future, his constant presence by her side would grant her the serenity she so desperately craved.

After the mehandi ceremony concluded, Irisha washed the intricate designs from her hands and immersed herself in the purifying of a bath. As she emerged, her gaze was immediately drawn to her hands, now stained a deep, blood-red hue from the henna. A shiver coursed through her as she took in the sight, for her hands now mirrored the intense darkness of Aatreya's eyes, evoking an inexplicable, ominous feeling within her.

Irisha had heard from elders that, tradition dictated that a bride's deeply stained mehandi was an auspicious sign, foretelling of her husband's profound love , Irisha found herself unable to decipher the meaning behind the striking similarity between her hands and Aatreya's penetrating gaze. Nevertheless, her heart remained steadfast, enveloped in a sense of peace as she gazed upon the remnants of the ceremony.

For Irisha held an unwavering belief - that within the shadows of Aatreya's guarded heart, she would uncover her own radiant light.

Only one step left ahead for the marriage of our grt ASR &SWEET IRISHA

VOTE, CMT, FOLLOW 🙏🖤