#__11__#

(She stand for irisha)

AUTHOR POV---

Irisha's world had been shattered, leaving her feeling like an eggshell - fragile and broken on the inside. The once bubbly, resilient girl had become a mere shadow of her former self, her inner light dimmed by the trauma she had endured.

Once able to weather any storm without a single complaint, Irisha now is struggling to maintain the facade of happiness, her true emotions was hidden beneath a forced smile. The weight of her grandfather's decision to push her toward marriage had only added to the overwhelming burden she carried.

Marriage had never been a priority for Irisha; her sights had been set on finishing her education and carving out a path for herself. But now, this once distant prospect had become a reality, thrust upon her before she was ready.

The cruel actions of her aunt had stripped away her sense of control, leaving her feeling numb and despairing from everything.

Irisha's only solace was in her please to her all time listener her mahadev jiii, wondering why mahadev jii had not taken her that fateful night with her parents,if she would have died this kind situation should not have arrived. To her, death would have been a merciful escape from the trials she had faced also facing. Yet, she had resolved to stay strong, if not for herself, then for the sake of her beloved grandfather.

After some day of grandfather decision a family had ce to see irisha. But they reject her proposal after seeing lots pf bandage around her thinking that she will have scars left after her healing.

UNKNOWN POV----

The rejection of the previous marriage proposal had been a bitter blow FOR irisha , shattering her fragile hope that someone might will see her worth, scars and all. Her cousins, "munchkins,"(grandpaa and irisha called prisha and prusthy) had been enraged on her behalf, ready to lash out at the boy family who had deemed irisha for unworthy .

But Irisha, in her newfound wisdom born of pain, understood that love and acceptance were not hers to demand. She could only hope that someone will love her oneday, perhaps, after her marriage, she might find the family and belonging she so desperately craved from years.

And now, as the door to her room swung open, revealing her beloved cousins, Irisha braced herself for more heartbreak. But the words that tumbled from their lips shook her to the core,

"Irisha tumhare liye mr rathore ka rishta aya hai, koi aur rathore nehi The ASR Ka rishta aya hai didi"... (Prisha and prusthy both have Combinedly said these lines that's why didi and irisha word was used as u know prisha is same as irisha)

LISTEN SOME WORDS FROM YOUR AUTHOR PLZVOTE AND COMMENT💬 🙏