23-_-CRUEL FATE

UNKNOWN POV---

Irisha felt her breath catch as she stepped into Aatreya's private wing of the Rathore palace. Ambika had warned her that it was different from the other family wings, but Irisha was still unprepared for the sumptuous yet somber elegance that surrounded her.

Everything was adorned in deepest black - from the plush velvet curtains to the intricately carved wooden furniture. The intense color scheme should have felt oppressive, but instead it exuded a sense of mysterious luxury and calm. Golden accents glimmered here and there, hinting at the immense wealth of the Rathores.

As Irisha's eyes roved over the black marble floors, black damask wallpaper, andeven the black satin coverlets on the enormous bed, she felt an unfamiliar peace settle over her. This wing was a world away from the dark struggles of her former life, where she had often felt suffocated. .

Of all the wonders in this space, however, the thing Irisha loved most was the man himself - her mysterious husband Aatreya. For all his intensity, he never flaunted the privilege into which he was born. That understated quality was just one of the many things that drew Irisha to him unbidden.(onlf if you knew my darling irisha😒)

AUTHOR POV--

the twinkling lights of the night sky reflecting in her eyes bright with anticipation. Today marked the culmination of her deepest dreams - to be joined as one with the man who had utterly captured her heart.

This moment of joyful reverie was shattered by approaching footfalls, heavy treads echoing ominously down the corridor. As the door burst open, her breath caught in her throat. There he was, her husband-to-be, silhouetted in the entryway.

For an instant, his gaze took in the romantic setting - velvet-petaled roses strewn across the rich carpeting, flickering candlelight casting a warm glow. But rather than the softening she'd hoped for, his expression impossibly hardened further.

In three punishing strides, he closed the distance between them. The slender frame of girl convulsed as his cruel grip seized a fistful of her intricately-coiled hair. With one brutal wrench, the knot was torn asunder, precious strands ripping free in his merciless grasp.

A scream rent the air, primal and laced with mortal terror. For in that shattering moment, irisha grasped the brutal truth - she had been caged by a monster behind the altar. As her chestnut tresses rained down, the woman she had been died along with her innocence.

This was no beginning, but a fresh circle of hell from which there would be no deliverance.

Hume chodiye aatreya jii , humne kuch nehi kiya plz plz leave me, irisha is pleading him but nothing going to work on him today, inside his chest he is feeling guilty looking at her state but she need to endure everything bcz of them ( irisha family) i have lost everything, from my childhood to my youth...

Kasie chodd doon tumhe, itne kharcha karke shaan saukat se tumhe yaha chod ne ke liye thodi laya hoon patni jiii, tumhe to idhar mere saath rehna hai ek achi patni ki tarah , humara har kehana maan na hoga , humare diye dard ko amrit jaise nigalna hoga tumhe, ek ek pai ka hisaab jo mujhe tumse chukan jo hai patni jiii...