#__32__#

Vote comment, follow

Vote target-50

NOTICE

Dear readers,

I apologize for the delay in providing this update. Although I've previously explained the reason, I understand that it doesn't justify keeping you waiting for so long. Please accept my sincere apologies.

*****The latest update is now available. Please note that it contains some little  mature content, which has been marked with a symbol for your convenience.(it's my first time writing something like this so bear with it plz****

(For spoilers and additional information about my book, please follow my Instagram account. You can find the link in my bio.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.)

I ran like I'd never run before, my heart pounding as if it were trying to escape my chest

Each breath felt like it was being squeezed out of me, and I wasn't sure if I was even inhaling anymore.
My legs carried me forward on instinct, my mind a whirlwind of emotions and scattered thoughts.

Before I could fully process what I was doing, I found myself standing before a door—the entrance to the south wing.

This was where he spent most of his time, more than I could imagine. His office. His sanctuary. The lair of my personal devil,

AATREYA SINGH RATHORE

I knew he would be here. It was well past office hours, but Aatreya was nothing if not dedicated to his work. Or perhaps "obsessed" was a better word.

My heart raced even faster as I stood there, my hand hovering over the doorknob.

Without allowing myself to think any further, I silenced the chaotic thoughts in my mind. With a deep breath and a surge of determination, I grabbed the handle and flung the door open. The loud bang echoed through the room, but I barely heard it over the rushing of blood in my ears.

And there he was.

Aatreya sat behind his desk, the very picture of control and power.

He looked as if he could command the world with a mere snap of his fingers. But what about my world?
What about the turmoil he had caused in my heart and mind?
The emotional rollercoaster he had sent me on without a second thought?

I saw the moment when Aatreya registered the intrusion. His eyes flashed with fury,

his body tensing as he prepared to unleash his wrath on whoever had dared to enter his domain uninvited.

I could almost feel the waves of anger radiating from him, his ego clearly bruised by this breach of his carefully guarded privacy.

But then his gaze found mine, and I watched as the anger in his eyes transformed into something else entirely.
For a split second, I saw surprise, then concern, and finally, a burning intensity that I couldn't quite decipher.