#__9__#

( Here She for irisha)

Sensitive content ahead

AUTHOR POV----

The horrific tale of Irisha's torment continues to unfold. When she arrived home, she know her aunt will not leave her today, as she was very late &this will not settle good with her aunt..

her aunt was already waiting, berating and shaming her. Irisha's heart sank, knowing her aunt's wrath was about to be unleashed, and with her grandfather away, there would be no one to intervene.

After slapping and cursing her aunt move forward,Irisha's fears were soon realized as her aunt emerged holding something hidden behind her back. With a nod from her aunt , Irisha's cousin brothers and sister(purba) seized her, restraining her from moving. Her aunt then revealed a searing hot iron rod,by which her aunt raved irisha body in different parts specially her stomach area, she burned Irisha's body until it inspired terror in all who had saw it.

Her aunt had methodically burned Irisha's hand and stomach with the scalding iron, as the poor girl (irisha)screamed in agony. Her elder sister even gagged her to muffle the cries. Irisha's younger cousins tried desperately to help, but were held back by their uncles.

Irisha have endured many pain hut today she was certain that she was going to die, but just before blacking out, she caught a glimpse of the love and concern in her cousin's eyes - a small comfort amidst the unimaginable cruelty.

When irisha got unconscious, everyone leave her, left her on ground, her cousin sisters (prisha &prusthy) rushed to her with trembling and crying face they tried to wake irisha up but when she didn't waked up, with difficulty they took irisha to her room and obe of them left to bring the doctor(they can't call the ambulance because their bitch aunty warned them to not call the ambulance but they can bring the doctor)

After checking up on irisha, doctor looked up on prusthy and priaha with disappointed, bandaging and giving her iv drop with saline and medicine doctor left from there , advising them to regularly bandage and clean the burns..

Unknown pov---

When Irisha regained consciousness, she found herself in a familiar room, her loving grandfather at her bedside, having rushed to her aid. Irisha was shocked to have survived such a brutal attack. Though her body was ravaged with pain, she give her grandpaa a lil smile,which show that her spirit remained unbroken after everything, recalling everything back irisha cried silently....

I know chapter is too short, sry for that...

Vote &cmt plz 🙏🖤