29_-_🖤

HAVE GIVEN A NEW NAME TAG ON MY BOOK, BOOK NAME IS SAME AS BEFORE JUST ADDED TWISTED FATE WITH BRACKET 😬

I have updated guys as soon as my problem got resolve with wattpad...

[Important]-----

From here on the story will be peak of..

Below 👇 down in a paragraph(chapter) there is a lil bit hint of past so i hope you guys will not get confused....

Some of you may can think that i
had used some advanced words that bcz i don't know how to explain things normally and i have a problem that i always put forward my think Twistedly, so forgive me for that...

This chapter priory based on aatreya and irisha & their emotions so if you guys found it boaring then plz forgive me....

I have putten my best so vote, cmt, follow...

Follow me on Instagram also guys to see sneak peak about the story, insta act is mentioned in my bio.

Advance sry for, if u find any mistake in the chapter...

Vote cmt follow 🙏🖤

Isha

I felt a whirlwind of emotions coursing through me. My feet seemed rooted to the ground, paralyzed by an inexplicable force that left me stranded in place. The ringing in my ears intensified, drowning out the world around me and adding to the chaos that had already consumed my life.

I shook my head in disbelief, attempting to dislodge the unwanted affliction that is echoing in my ear incessantly, taunting me with its relentless presence. My heart pounded against my ribcage, each beat amplified by the deafening silence that enveloped me.

Isha

Again I heard the same word

Even the ever-composed Aatreya Ji could not escape the thunderous rhythm of my racing heart, a symphony of distress that reverberated through the air. As I turned to face him, beads of sweat formed on my brow, a testament to the oppressive heat that encapsulated me.

My face flushed crimson, a physical manifestation of the anxiety and nervousness that coursed through my veins. It was in that moment that I caught a glimpse of something unfamiliar in those mesmerizing blue eyes - an expression that both terrified and captivated me.

Those eyes, which had always held the power to transport me to realms of tranquility and enchantment, now harbored an intensity that threatened to unravel me. It was a gaze that stripped me bare, exposing the vulnerabilities I had fought so hard to conceal.