17_-___💍

DO VOTE,CMT ND FOLLOW 🖤🖤🖤❣️

UNKNOWN POV-

The Pahal house was a flurry of activity as everyone bustled about, preparing for Irisha's engagement. The home was filled with long-distance relatives, some overjoyed at the prospect and others curious and even a touch jealous. Irisha's grandfather, Manohar, beamed with happiness that his granddaughter would be joining a good family who would love and care for her - something he felt she had been denied in her own home. In his old age, Manohar worked tirelessly to ensure every detail was attended to, determined to make it perfect for the esteemed Rathore family. Yet, a sadness lingered in his heart as he wished Irisha's parents and his beloved wife were here to share in this joyous occasion.

Irisha herself was a bundle of nerves. She worried whether Aatreya would truly accept her, or if he had been forced into this arrangement. The cruel words of her aunt, that she was a "bad omen," echoed in her mind, shaking her confidence. How could she possibly measure up to the powerful, dominant Aatreya Rathore? She steeled herself to speak to him, her face flushed with a mix of anxiety and anticipation.

Dressed in a stunning dark blue lehenga that complemented her porcelain skin, Irisha's loose, brown curls were adorned with flowers. Her simple gold necklace, a cherished heirloom from her mother, and the delicate bangles gifted by the Rathores, added to her angelic appearance. Her cousin sisters teased her, but Irisha could only focus on the task ahead - finding the courage to have an honest conversation with her soon-to-be husband.

AUTHOR POV-

Irisha's heart raced with a tumultuous mix of emotions as she gazed at her reflection. For the first time in her life, she felt truly beautiful, the dark blue lehenga accentuating her porcelain skin and the delicate floral adornments in her flowing, brown curls lending an angelic quality. Yet, a twinge of sadness gripped her as she wished her beloved parents could witness this moment and share in her joy.

Irisha took a deep, steadying breath, offering a silent prayer to Lord Shiva jii. "Please, help me find the courage to speak with him. I need you to make everything right".With a flutter of nerves, she steeled herself for the pivotal conversation that would determine the course of her future with the man she was to marry.

OTHERSIDE IN RATHORE MANSION--

As the preparations for the engagement ceremony reached their final stages, an air of excitement and anticipation filled the Rathore house. The family members gathered, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the highly esteemed Aatreya Rathore, the man, the heir of Rathore s is going to engaged.

Suddenly, the sound of approaching footsteps drew all eyes towards the doorway, and there stood Aatreya Rathore, his imposing presence commanding the attention of the room. Aatreya grandparents , rushed forward, their faces alight with joy. They enveloped the young man in a warm embrace, tears of happiness streaming down their cheeks.

Aatreya, however, remained stoic, his expression unreadable. With a gentle, almost perfunctory gesture, he reached out and wiped away the tears from their eyes, but his gaze held no warmth or emotion. It was as if he were merely going through the motions, a dutiful scion of the Rathore family fulfilling his obligations.

Sensing the chill in Aatreya's demeanor, the family members quickly settled themselves inside the car, the joyous atmosphere now tinged with a subtle unease. Aatreya, with his cold, commanding presence, led the way, his every move exuding an aura of power and dominance that was both captivating and unsettling.