#__4__#

Author pov-

Irisha moved through the world as if treading on clouds, an ethereal vision seemingly spun from moonlight and whispered wishes. Her delicate features were at once haunting and rapturous - sculpted cheekbones that could cut glass, yet possessed of an inviolable softness. Full lips hinted at profound secrets, while her eyes smoldered with ancient, fathomless depths belying her tender years.

This darkness angel cast a spell over all who beheld her, Irisha radiated a preternatural, almost sacred beauty. An aura of profound innocence and purity sheathed her in an incandescent glow, rendering her at once untouchable yet utterly captivating to even the hardest of souls.

Into this world of soft light and gentle refrains strode Aatreya Singh Rathore, a force of nature more at home amidst storms of thunder and fire. The youngest scion of a prestigious business empire, he was a true corporateraj - dominating, uncompromising, accustomed to wielding unquestioned command.

As he appeared before the enraptured Irisha, she was struck by his sheer, overwhelming presence. Though she stood eye-level with his granite-hewn chest, he nevertheless loomed over her diminutive frame in a way that seemed to paradoxically dwarf and consume her. Aatreya's aura pulsed with potent, scarcely-restrained power, cloaking him in whispers of challenge and conquest.

In this moment, two disparate celestials converged in uneasy potential - the elusive dream-weaver and the mortal alpha avant-garde. And the air itself seemed to still in deference, awaiting the first fateful spark to ignite the conflagration.

SPECIAL POV--

"Hume tum se kuch der ke kiye akele main baat karni hai, miss pahal(irisha) " Saying this aatreya look over everyone.

NO ONE POV--

The reactions of those around them heighten the sense of tension and mystery. Irisha's family members are shocked that Aatreya, a man who rarely engages with ordinary people, has singled out Irisha for a private conversation. Their unease suggests there may be more to this encounter than meets OF the eye.

Irisha's own conflicting emotions are intriguing ,she senses a "dangerous vibe" from Aatreya, yet also feels a strange sense of security in his presence. This duality hints at a complex, possibly even a dynamic situation in her mind.

The story builds anticipation around Aatreya's true intentions in speaking with Irisha alone. His commanding, almost threatening demeanor unsettles those around him, yet Irisha herself seems drawn to him in a way that goes beyond simple fear or trepidation for her.

Seeing aatreya commanding eyes everyone leaves the ward..

Vote & comment plz 🙏🖤