#__5__#

(Here he stand for aatreya nd she for irisha so plz don't get confused )

AUTHOR POV-

It's first time for irisha to stay alone in presence of a male let alone alpha men like ASR,

Irisha has experienced a lot of trauma and difficulty in her life, suddenly feeling safe and warm, even when she didn't feel this when she was surrounded by her own people. She seems to have found a rare sense of warmth and safety with Aatreya, but is also feeling scared, possibly because this is so unfamiliar to her.Irisha hasn't felt the warmth and safety of human connection for about 16 years, possibly due to abuse and mistreatment from her family.Even being with her grand paa couldn't provide the profound sense of comfort and security she craves.But when she is with Aatreya, she feels a rare and welcomed warmth, safety, and peace.

However, this warmth also scares her, perhaps because it's so unfamiliar after so long without it.It's understandable that Irisha is feeling conflicted - the warmth Aatreya provides is both comforting and frightening for someone who has endured so much hardship. Rebuilding a capacity for trust and intimacy after trauma takes time and patience. The fact that she is starting to experience these positive feelings is a hopeful sign, even if she is also struggling with the vulnerability it requires.

The most important thing is that Irisha is feeling scared , validated, and supported as she navigates these complex emotions.

SPECIAL POV--

"HUMARI BEHAN KO BACHANE KE LIYE SHUKRIYA, A RAHA CHEQUE JITNA AMOUNT BHARNA HAI BHAR LENA, USKE BAAD RAPHA DAPHA HO JAANA YAHA SE"

Telling her this aatreya left from there abruptly without even hearing irisha, who has endured so much trauma and struggled to feel the kind of comfort his presence give her , and at the same time to have it yanked away so suddenly is utterly devastating for Irisha. The safety and warmth she briefly experienced with Aatreya was clearly incredibly meaningful and valuable to her.

Now she is left in an emotional mess, with those rare positive feelings dissipating and leaving her feeling alone and vulnerable once more. Aatreya's hasty departure, without even acknowledging her or the impact he had, has likely compounded Irisha's pain and sense of abandonment.

Vote and comment plz🙏🖤