#__3__#

( Here she stand for irisha)

AUTHOR POV-

When irisha reach her classroom she is already 15 minutes late for her 3rd class,getting scolded and permission to enter she goes to take last bench .. Classes are going on and irisha is very hungry she want to eat something but she don't have much money with her she also need go to home with bus so she didn't eat anything. finally around 3:30 her classes got over... She bid Bye to her only friend pretty who actually talk to her otherwise everyone here always taunt her nd bully her bcz of her elder sister purba who is actually a queen bee and no. 1 sult in college she have slept with almost everyone in college but irisha don't know about this so whenever someone bully her she thought she is a bad girl nd unlucky that's why God is hurting her. back to story...

Irisha classes are already finished so she is ready to go for home she is so thirsty so she tell her 2cousion prisha and prusthy to wait for her she will just drink water from girls common room and come.. After her grandpa prisha and prusthy love her but they can't do anything for her when she is suffering ,Bcz of their aunt nd dad.

When irisha is going towards common room she hear some sounds are coming from the corridor closed room where no one allowed to go except girls bcz this room come under girls common room... The near she is becoming the door sounds are getting more louder her innerself is telling her to go back from there but for her badluck she is already in front of the door she can hear someone crying and begging for to leave listening to the voice she become terrified finally taking shiv ji ka naam she bang the door but unfortunately the room is lucked .. So she took a rod which is lying near the corridor she hit the door with rod for5-7 times finally the door open inside the room what she saw first it's divided in to two room that's when she bang the door anyone didn't hear her then after that what she sees make her body shiver with fear and disgust... 4boys are holding a girl's leg and hand another is hovering over her and kissing the girls neck the girl shirt is lying beside her she is wearing bra and jean pant they are forcing her she is crying and begging them to leave her but they are not leaving her irisha came to her sense when she hear the girl's painful scream . she instantly become alert and hit the man who is laying upon her with the rod then she started to move the rod everywhere so the boys will stay away from her she cleverly took the girl behind her and started to move backwards to the door when suddenly one of the boy notice what she is doing he shouts at others pakdo uss sali ko sali humari maal leke bhaag rahi hai , ek saath 2 mil rahe hain ajj to jasan hoga ,dono ko nochne main . irisha yell at the girl to run away from there and irisha also run am behind the girl she throw her dupatta(stall) towards the girl to cover herself but to irisha her badluck someone hold her from behind and push her very hardly to the wall , her head got hit with the wall . Due to the impact on the wall irisha head started to bleed badly , because (bcz) losing of so much blood she is in the verge of becoming unconscious but in her mind she is praying her shiv jii to save the girl .

However 4 wellbuilt bodyguards are came there running and took the girl safe side who is running .. One of the bodyguard ask the girl ambika mam app thik to hain,kisne kiya a sab apke saath .. U r fine ryt plz drink some water but the girl told them to save the girl who saved her... Listening to there mam bodyguards march towards the bastard and beat them black to blue and one of the bodyguard take the boys to the basement area in college about which no one knows except there boss, boss family and them.. Bodyguards r shivering in fear that what will there boss will do with them when he got to know about this... One of the bodyguard notice irisha laying in pool of blood so they took her to the hospital pharmacy with ambika tailing behind them..

Ambika pov-
After wearing shirt from the bodyguard sitting outside the OT i was thinking about what happened,Today is the worst day of my life those bastard tried to touch me thanks to this girl I am saved now . Aur yaha par wo ladki meri baje se iss halte main hain abhi, bhagvan jii daya karke uss kuch mat hone dijiyegaa barna main kabhi bhi khud ko maaf nehi kar paungi ... 2 girl who r crying badly came to me and asked me about irisha...

Prusthy and prisha pov-

We r waiting for irisha but she is taking lots of time it's already 30 minutes she didn't come yet suddenly we hear lots of people gathering around the girls common room &gossiping about the situation after hearing there gossip we run towards the pharmacy, tears are coming out from our eyes non stop she is not our only cousin sister she is more than our real sis who is a bitch she is like a mother always treat us like her children.. We reach there and see AMBIKA RATHORE seating outside the OT with her hand in her head . we know her bcz she is the sister of college woner...

No one pov-

Prisha and prusthy gathering some courage asked ambika about irisha .. Is irisha fine we r her cousin.. But ambika don't know what to say she have become mute the only word left from her mouth is apki behan abhi operation theatre main hai hume kuch aur nehi pata hai..
A doc came out from the OT and told them that irisha got hurt badly in her head so she lost lots of blood bcz of that they have already given her blood and did her stitching hopefully she will come to sense in 5 hours .. Listening to doc ambika , prisha, prusthy become happy but still they are worried for her..

The whole rathore family came to the hospital (rathore pharmacy which is in clg is very big bcz they also have medical college and hospital in rathore university) after listening what happened to there princess rathore man become raging bull but they control there anger and took ambika into a family hug so she can feel the warmth of family.. They r waiting out side of the icu for irisha after knowing what irisha did for there granddaughter and daughter everyone become numb nd grateful towards the girl... They can't believe in this selfish world there is a pure girl is present who save there princess like angle... They r not worried about those bastards who r in basement bcz they know unki zindagi ka bakt khatam hone ke hai,yamraj ke roop main AATREYA SINGH RATHORE jo hai ...

listening everything from the call another side aatreya become furious he is looking like a real monster his Secretary also started tremble after looking at him.. After cutting the call he throw the phone to wall resulting it to breaking in pieces.. He order his PA to ready his jet he will go india in hour after 10 hours he land in India and sitting Inside his car he dismissed his driver, & bodyguard He drove towards the college and directly goes to the basement area after reaching there what he see there make his blood boil In rage

Long ass chapter I hope u guys will like it plz vote it guys... If I did any mistake feel free to correct me... Take care guys and Plz vote it🖤💜

 Take care guys and Plz vote it🖤💜