#__31__#

Vote, comment, follow plz..

READ THE NOTE PLZZ

First of all thank you for reading my book because of this i am now a wattpaf creator 😭💋❤🖤

(I know i had made u guys wait so long, extremely sorry that but as i told you guys that i am having my semester and even till now my exams are not completed but iam having gap of 4-5 days that's why i am updating, again sorry for delaying the update)

Pehale meri book ki views achi jaati thi ab nehi jaa rahi hai guys, to kya book apo logo ko achi nehi lag rahi hai, if not then plz let me know, then i will stop writing this book....

Plz follow me also in Instagram my account link is mentioned in my bio..

CHAPTER__

The first rays of sunlight crept through the window, gently caressing Irisha's face. As always, she stirred before the alarm could disrupt the quiet morning. Her eyes fluttered open, and her first conscious thought was offer a prayer to Mahadev jii, seeking blessings for the day ahead.

Irisha turned to her right, a habit born from nights where her husband , Aatreya, would sleep beside her.

The crumpled sheets on that side of the bed bore silent witness to his presence, yet his absence was palpable.

A familiar ache bloomed in her chest as she recalled how he had been avoiding her, not just today, but for what felt like an eternity.

Every time she entered a room, Aatreya would find an excuse to leave. His deliberate evasion was a constant reminder of the growing chasm between them.

With each passing day, Irisha felt the tenuous thread of hope for their relationship fraying, threatening to snap under the weight of his indifference.

The pain was unbearable. Her heart, so full of love for Aatreya, struggled to comprehend his coldness.

She remembered his promise to elevate make her life living hell, yet here he was doing as he promised but mentally not physically for that irisha is truly thankful, her past had made her feared everything,

irisha is leaving there with only his family's conditional affection as a lifeline.

Pushing these thoughts aside with a heavy sigh, Irisha rose from the bed.

She selected a saree for the day and made her way to the washroom, ready to begin her morning routine.

As she disrobed for her bath, a sharp pain lanced through her breasts, causing her to wince.

This discomfort was not unfamiliar; for the past week, she had been experiencing this troubling sensation upon waking.

Irisha examined herself in the mirror, noting the angry redness that had spread across her chest.