28._-__

Book ka cover naya banaya, dikh ke batao kaisa hai plzzz🙏😭

Daya karke vote kar dooooo......

Irisha ka pov dali hoon thoda, aur sbako to pata hiin hoga jaada tar chapter main apne pov se likh rahi hoon

Pata nehi chapter kaisa hai

Agar kisi ko bhi chapter offended lage then beforehand i am extremely sry.....

Jealous aatreya is below there👇, the idea of jealous is one of my reader, who have personally dm me to write this as i am also going to write something like this...

Anyone who want me to any desire plot you want can dm me through my insta id which is in my bio....

Mistake ho to maaf karna 🙏, jaldi main likhi hoon, thoda ghar main tufani situation chal raha hai😬🙃....

Inline cmt karo plz, follow bhi aur vote bhi....

Vote CMT follow 🙏☺

The afternoon sun streamed through the kitchen windows, casting a warm glow over the flurry of activity

The afternoon sun streamed through the kitchen windows, casting a warm glow over the flurry of activity. I was part of a lively group of Rathore womens, busily preparing the midday meal. The air was thick with the aroma of spices and laughter.

My eyes kept drifting to dada sa , who had joined us unexpectedly. Despite his presence, the chatter and teasing continued unabated among the women. Though dadasa reputation preceded him,.seeing us laughing and enjoying with each other he smile at us give us a blessing to stay like this forever then he left to his room to take some rest...

AUTHOR POV----

Here in rathore company,A palpable tension gripped the office, as the normally composed Aatreya seemed to unravel before their very eyes(i don't know how to present this scene so i wrote it in this way,if you find anything wrong then plz cope with it 😬). His legendary ability to maintain calm in the face of adversity had deserted him, replaced by a simmering rage that manifested in unsettling ways.

As Aatreya stalked the corridors, his footsteps echoed with a menacing weight, each stride exuding an aura of barely contained fury. In the meeting room, his icy glare sliced through the stifling silence, causing even the most seasoned employees to avert their eyes, lest they incur the full force of his wrath.

The usually bustling office had fallen eerily quiet, save for the occasional sound of something shattering from within Aatreya's chamber. Each crash elicited a collective flinch, a visceral reminder of the tempest raging behind those closed doors.

Aatreya's outbursts were as unprecedented as they were unnerving, leaving his employees to speculate in hushed whispers about what could have possibly incited such a volatile reaction from their normally unflappable leader.