20_-___💛

Vote
Comment
Follow
Please
🙏🙏🙏

"Live is not always red❤️
It can happen easily
But U can't get it easily
In love u will see rainbow🌈
U will fall downhill
In every colour
U will see new love
But from every colour
Yellow will be your
Start of new journey 💛"

AUTHOR POV ---

My life has been a rollercoaster over the past month. One moment I was alone, without parents or family, the next I was being tortured by those I thought were my own flesh and blood. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more pain, everything shifted when I started college.

It was there that I saved Ambika's life, an act that would alter the course of my destiny forever. From that day forward, I became intimately entwined with the powerful Rathore family. Before I knew it, I was being welcomed into their prestigious household with open arms. Aatreya, the heir to the Rathore empire, had decided I was to become his wife.

As blessed as I feel to be marrying into such an influential family, to have in-laws that shower me with more love than I ever thought possible, it's still an adjustment. The whiplash of going from having nothing and no one to being embraced by the elite Rathores is overwhelming at times.

Yet here I am on the dawn of my haldi ceremony, a pivotal ritual marking the beginning of my new life as Aatreya's wife. My emotions are a kaleidoscope - happiness, nerves, and a feeling of being undeniably radiant inside. This day signifies more than just haldi being applied; it is a ceremonial cleansing of my past.

As each Rathore family member takes their turn adorning my skin with the turmeric paste, bestowing their blessings upon me, I can feel the shackles of my former life melting away. The warmth and love encircling me is therapeutic, making me whole.

I know in my heart that Aatreya can likely never love me the way I love him. His demons, his darkness, prevents that. My love for Aatreya will be enough to sustain us both. This haldi ceremony is a start, The dawning of my new beginnings, the fresh start of being forever tied to the Rathores. And I have never felt so alive.

Irisha was from a middle-class family where her grandfather had meticulously arranged every detail in preparation for her wedding. On this joyous day of her haldi ceremony, the younger sons of the Rathore family arrived bearing the uttaran haldi - a tradition where a small portion of the groom's used haldi is applied to the bride before her own ceremony begins.

As the festivities commenced, an air of genuine happiness surrounded Irisha. Adorned in a striking yellow lehenga, loose braids, long earrings, a nosepin, and a floral maangtika adorning her forehead, she appeared resplendent. Her dark mehandi stood out vividly against her snow-white skin, leaving onlookers speechless at its intensity. Irisha's beauty was captivating, likened to that of a yellow princess bedecked in floral jewelry.

Unknown to the celebrants, someone surreptitiously captured numerous photographs of Irisha, forwarding them to an unnamed recipient. While Irisha joyfully embraced this new chapter of life, stepping into it ceremoniously, she remained unaware that she was unwittingly entering a hellish realm where she would reign but also be ruled by someone - someone who would make her life a living hell.

Amidst the laughter and teasing from her cousins, Irisha's cheeks flushed a rosy hue, her spirit alight with bliss. Yet, the prospect of officially becoming Irisha Aatreya Singh Rathore the following day sent shivers down her spine. Although aware that her husband-to-be did not love her, she maintained faith that he would respect her. Irisha vowed to love him boundlessly, hoping her affection would help him shed the darkness of his past that seemed to enshroud him in silence and inexpressiveness.

As the night drew to a close, Irisha offered a silent prayer to Shiv Ji, seeking the energy and fortitude to shoulder the responsibilities that awaited her after day tomorrow as a married woman on the morrow.

Who is clicking irisha pictures (any guesses)

VOTE, CMT, FOLLOW PLZ🙏🖤