#__8__#

(He stand for aatreya and ahe for irisha)

AUTHOR POV----

HEARING aatreya question Irisha became nervous and spoke in a shaky manner when , She bent her head down and did not make eye contact with him as she responded. .

"Ji wo bachi a--nu hai, uski pit--aji nehi hai aur maa ki tab--iyat kharab hone ke baje se, khane ke liye logo se bhik maang rahi th--i , to hum uski madat kar rahe the"

SPECIAL POV---

Hearing irisha reply aatreya heart feel happy, her helping around everyone make him drown in to her,
"To madad kar di tumne uss ladki,
Irisha answer- jii pu--ri tarah se ne-hi abh--i kuch, au--r karna hai (iriaha replied Sutteringly)

Listening her reply aatreya become irritated and ordered her , "first look at me when i am talking to you and stop Suttering, i hate when people can't speak properly.. "

Listening aatreya tone and words irisha eyes became wet with tears, she don't know why she want to cry badly before this she have heard mora loud and punishing voice but there is something more in aatreya voice that Scareeing her more than anything..

UNKNOWN POV-----

Aatreya orders one of his bodyguards to help Anu and her mother, and to shift them to the Rathore orphanage. Hearing this, Irisha feels peace and happiness in her heart.

Irisha thanks Aatreya for helping Anu, but his next words make her more anxious. He forwardrd a document to her & asks her to carefully read it,then tell him if the information in it is true or not , and warned her of the consequences if she doesn't tell the truth.

Irisha becomes nervous as she reads the document. She is shocked by what it contains and wonders how Aatreya knew these things.

When Irisha confirms the information is true, Aatreya's demeanor changes - his eyes take on a dark blue shade. Irisha struggles to read his expressions and feelings.

Aatreya then dismisses Irisha, telling her to leave his car, irisha felt somehow happy &sad when she leave aatreya car.

Giving a last glance towards aatreya car irisha walk to anu where sne is standing with aatreya bodyguard.

Looking at irisha back aatreya ominously uttered" Your countdown starts from now on miss Rabbit,hell is waiting for you "

Irisha thanks the bodyguard for helping Anu and her mother and promised anu that she will meet her soon, then she leaves to catch a bus. While on the bus, she wonders how Aatreya obtained the information in the document..

पहचान के नहीं थे
कहीं दूर से आये थे
परिंदे के जैसे दिल पर बैठ गया
अपना आसियाना बना के
कभी इधर तो कभी उधर हमे
अपने इश्क में हैं नचाते रह

Mujhe khud nehi pata kya likhi hoon so plz maaf kar dena🥲

(Lag raha hai aatreya ko irisha rabbit lagne lagi hain🤧😉)

Vote and comment plz 🙏🖤